Egg chasers of the SMB

20 quid a ticket at Kingston park for north stand, 15 south.

Mind the fact that they haven’t won a game this season they should probably be paying people to attend
I'm there in 2 weeks time, it's going to cost me less for the ticket (covered seat), fuel and parking combined than just an uncovered seat alone would have cost tonight.

I'm there in 2 weeks time, it's going to cost me less for the ticket (covered seat), fuel and parking combined than just an uncovered seat alone would have cost tonight.
Bath need to keep artificially high ticket prices to hide all the dodgy player payments though ;) :lol:
That last three minutes was absolute madness :lol:

Last edited:
That was a really frustrating end to the game, I was relieved when they took the 3 points as it gave us a chance. Very annoying that after Muir did the hard work from the kick off, we couldn't hang onto it.

Glad we didn't let them get a TBP, glad we got a LBP.

Need a win from Saints tomorrow, a favour from Bristol in 2 weeks time and 2 TBP wins.

That was a really frustrating end to the game, I was relieved when they took the 3 points as it gave us a chance. Very annoying that after Muir did the hard work from the kick off, we couldn't hang onto it.

Glad we didn't let them get a TBP, glad we got a LBP.

Need a win from Saints tomorrow, a favour from Bristol in 2 weeks time and 2 TBP wins.
Is Russell done for the season?

Back