Egg chasers of the SMB

That was an historic day, pride showered on everyone involved.
And one of the reasons I love rugby. You could have heard a pin drop when they started singing God save the queen.

I would never sing it anyway but couldn't believe the respect they gave it. Big bloke behind me actually tapped me on the shoulder to tell me to sing :lol:

What point are you trying to make? Our European Cup adventure will end in Dublin? Yes probably, but for most of us we're treating any European progress as a bonus to a season where finishing in the top 2 is the main priority.
Leinster are no great shakes matt o conner is a joke, they are there for the taking, still be hard to beat mind they still have good players

I'd say that his brain farts were more related to his alleged "betting habit"

:eek:
if that was the rumors during the world cup in 2007 i think they were found to total and utter bollocks, he was just a liability still a good player though

if that was the rumors during the world cup in 2007 i think they were found to total and utter bollocks, he was just a liability still a good player though
Tbf he played during the time of Carter and wilkinson. He was always going to get compared to two of the best OH the games ever seen. They took the position to another level

Let's do some facts here.

-we conceded 9 tries at home to the 3 worst teams

-France might well have won if they'd hit their kicks

-us winning in Cardiff was a surprise and to be honest not sure we deserved it.

-Ireland were clearly the best team

-James haskell is genuinely awful

That said we are a young team and with a full strength xv we'd be a force. Parling yesterday was immense. I still see weakness at 12 but ford is the answer to 10.get shite like Cips, twelvetrees and easter out of the squad. We won't be ready for the world cup but I think we'll do better than Wales. Ireland look good now against southern hemisphere thanks to schmidt and claustrophobic defence.
Erm we played wales off the park and deserved the victory. .and conceded so many tries to the french by goimg for it and it nearly worked..

Back