Egg chasers of the SMB

I just do not get it about Sexton.

I don't find him consistent. I think playing in France has improved him and toughened him up and I concede his support is not as strong as previous kickers have had but I can not like him.

Cat, you have played the game and know far more about it than me. My knowledge ends with I like it. I like tuning in as it was sport should be. Johnny

Erm we played wales off the park and deserved the victory. .and conceded so many tries to the french by goimg for it and it nearly worked..
eh?! we were 16-8 down at half time! I'm not sure we played them off the park at all. Yes we came out deserved winners but I think if we had played Wales any other weekend in Cardiff we'd have lost. Not belittling the victory but we hardly smashed them off the park.

What about the 3 tries against Italy?

eh?! we were 16-8 down at half time! I'm not sure we played them off the park at all. Yes we came out deserved winners but I think if we had played Wales any other weekend in Cardiff we'd have lost. Not belittling the victory but we hardly smashed them off the park.

What about the 3 tries against Italy?
We did like.........bar the first ten minutes when they started fast and were 10-0 up we were the better side by a distance.............

Presume that keyboard warrior would dish out the same abuse to Gareth Thomas, in person as he must be vert brave

On the same note, did anyone see Nigel Owens' refereeing of a set piece (can't recall if it was a scrum or lineout now)? Anyhow, the put in was crooked as anything. His response was "Come on now, even I'm straighter than that!"

:lol:

On the same note, did anyone see Nigel Owens' refereeing of a set piece (can't recall if it was a scrum or lineout now)? Anyhow, the put in was crooked as anything. His response was "Come on now, even I'm straighter than that!"

:lol:

aye. it was a line out. when they went to set for the scrum he said that to the hooker :lol:

Don't know if anyone is watching the Saints v Wasps game but the ref has completely destroyed it with an absolutely ridiculous decision.

Nathan Hughes knocked George North out completely cold in a very obvious accident and the ref has given him a red card.

Wasps had been winning thanks in part to two tried from Christian Wade, one of them another scorcher. E gland has to give this lad a go, prior to his latest concussion Wade already had him suffering from twisted blood.

Don't know of anyone is watching the Saints v Wasps game but the ref has completely destroyed it with an absolutely ridiculous decision.

Nathan Hughes knocked George North out completely cold in a very obvious accident and the ref has given him a red card.

Wasps had been winning thanks in part to two tried from Christian Wade, one of them another scorcher. E gland has to give this lad a go, prior to his latest concussion Wade already had him suffering from twisted blood.
Insane decision

Ridiculous decision from an inexperienced ref. Why use crucial games at the back end of the season to blood new refs who clearly aren't ready for games of this magnitude?

Great try from Wasps there! If they had 15 men, they'd have done the Saints tonight. What a game!

Back