Embarrassing (A Mag no doubt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Horrible Supporters who BOOd today at the minute silence – 12-4-14,16:43

There were some ignorant Supporters at the Stadium of Light today who BOOd during the "Minute of Slince" that was held for the 96 who died at the Hillsborough Tragedy. Earlier you could have heard a pin drop at QPR's match and I pray this will also be the case at all the other matches today, Tomorrow and Monday (Please share this so everyone can learn of the horrible reaction by Sunderland supporters and I pray Sunderland never win another match and that they get relegated every season until they are relegated out of the league if they have that type of supporters.. They don't deserve to be in the league if they permit that type of animal to support the club)...Y.N.W.A
Last edited by cookygarcia; 12-4-14 at 19:52. Reason: swear filter

He has one post to his name.​

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!

Reactions: PTR
As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!

What the fuck is this horse shit?

The Horrible Supporters who BOOd today at the minute silence – 12-4-14,16:43

There were some ignorant Supporters at the Stadium of Light today who BOOd during the "Minute of Slince" that was held for the 96 who died at the Hillsborough Tragedy. Earlier you could have heard a pin drop at QPR's match and I pray this will also be the case at all the other matches today, Tomorrow and Monday (Please share this so everyone can learn of the horrible reaction by Sunderland supporters and I pray Sunderland never win another match and that they get relegated every season until they are relegated out of the league if they have that type of supporters.. They don't deserve to be in the league if they permit that type of animal to support the club)...Y.N.W.A
Last edited by cookygarcia; 12-4-14 at 19:52. Reason: swear filter

He has one post to his name.​
Fuck off and eat your mushrooms from the back of your bog door, oh, and while your at it, check the facts. Scruffy ****.

You's had a banner with 'Pardew Out' at Stoke. Like I said, it's not beneath your lot to use the exposure to for your own 'cause'. I f***ing seen it on Sky Sports News prior to the kick-off, what's so hard to understand you M0ng?

All banners should be taken down during minutes Silences?

Should they turn off/cover up the advertising hoardings too?

All banners should be taken down during minutes Silences?

Should they turn off/cover up the advertising hoardings too?

That's a bit pedantic, all I'm saying is if you're going to use a banner, do it after the minutes silence and show a bit of respect beforehand. We're having a shit season but you don't see us with banners left, right and centre.

Was discussed a few days ago and it was Everton fans, wasn't it?
Everton supporters made a bit noise, probably people in the concourse or coming up the stairs that didn't realise there was a minutes silence happening. A few of outlet supporters took offence & boo'd or shouted shut up before realising this was also silly. The rest of the minute was silent.

I never understand what possesses someone who feels the urgent need to shout or boo somebody during a minutes silence because they've broken the minutes silence.

It was also reported that Middlesbrough fans also disturbed the minute silence at Burnley.

Whilst I approve of the "Justice for 96" campaign, maybe it is time to move on from the yearly minutes silence, bearing in mind many current supporters will not have even been born in 1989.

I can't remember generation of fans ( early 70's onwards)continuing to hold a minutes silence for the Burnden Park and Ibrox disasters every year after they occurred.

It was also reported that Middlesbrough fans also disturbed the minute silence at Burnley.

Whilst I approve of the "Justice for 96" campaign, maybe it is time to move on from the yearly minutes silence, bearing in mind many current supporters will not have even been born in 1989.

I can't remember generation of fans ( early 70's onwards)continuing to hold a minutes silence for the Burnden Park and Ibrox disasters every year after they occurred.
Me either but this was the 25th anniversary

You's had a banner with 'Pardew Out' at Stoke. Like I said, it's not beneath your lot to use the exposure to for your own 'cause'. I f***ing seen it on Sky Sports News prior to the kick-off, what's so hard to understand you M0ng?

You know for a fact that the banner was on display actually during the silence then?

They probably couldn't take it down, due to wearing shoes on their hands and being thick as f***ing mince.

A 'lost' Mag trying to take the moral high ground with our supporters, keep trying.

Toot if ya want Sima, the pathetic, obsessed c.unt flap to fuck off.

Who is trying to take the moral high ground? I've never even mentioned Sunderland supporters.

Defending my own against absolute drivel is by no way trying to take the moral high ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back