Energy prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haway then
Price of oil is plummeting
Wholesale gas at record low levels due to shale gas in States
Why no reduction in energy prices and where is Cameron when you need him to mouth off
If the price of inchs up again the price will rise
It's a racket (or is that racquet )

Haway then
Why no reduction in energy prices and where is Cameron when you need him to mouth off

My bills have come down from last year, 1/5th cheaper.

aye indeed!
prices at the pumps was slow to fall but at least it did. perhaps in these days of fixing your price for a year they are reluctant to give us this offer on the cheap

Haway then
Dunno what to make of it. Petrol has definately fallen in price.Down to 119 in some places round here. Thats about a 20p per litre drop in the last few months.Still way to high considering everyone was up in arms when it hit a quid a litre but going in the right direction.My only hope is Camco dont claim this as a victory and get a free ride out of it

It wont be after the OPEC meeting next week.
Depends on if they can be convinced that high prices are keeping ISIS`s income going through their black market selling of oil

Well if you stop reading the media and speak to suppliers I think you'll find most of them have dropped prices. Especially on gas.

Oh and unlike the OP this isn't speculation this is fact.

Talking to a lass at work today who`s on these paygo meters and she reckons when she checked this morning even with all our battery chargers and radio and the lights on all day while we are working, plus her extra usage with it getting darker am/pm etc that she`s still two days up on what she was being charged a month ago

Talking to a lass at work today who`s on these paygo meters and she reckons when she checked this morning even with all our battery chargers and radio and the lights on all day while we are working, plus her extra usage with it getting darker am/pm etc that she`s still two days up on what she was being charged a month ago
Interesting

Could be.The poor buggers on those things usually have the piss ripped out of them by the energy companies, if they`ve come down in price.....
wouldn't go on bills myself as our prepay doesn't cost much and we never get shocked with bills like some I know

Energy prices have not come down as yet

.. our lass just tied us in for a year to Scottish Power, supposed to be a third ish cheaper than what we is paying now so will see how it goes, looks like they are expecting someone to jump and lower their prices first .. mind you it wasn't long ago that I sent them an email that I'd had a vote and was declaring independence on the fookers ..

.. our lass just tied us in for a year to Scottish Power, supposed to be a third ish cheaper than what we is paying now so will see how it goes, looks like they are expecting someone to jump and lower their prices first .. mind you it wasn't long ago that I sent them an email that I'd had a vote and was declaring independence on the fookers ..
That'll more than likely be a set tariff compared to a standard tariff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back