England Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's the end of the shite band. The atmosphere was the best it's been in ages cos the section wasn't full of bellends in face paint and novelty hats with the shite chants

Agree your first point. Kill the band - it is the only language they'll understand. Don't understand your face painters and novelty hats comment. None of that with our away support. England's away support is as good as the Wembley support is shite.

Nah you're way off the mark mate , as internationals go it was a derby match , sick of all the corporate shite at football , it's not racist in any form

I can't understand how it's racist either. Why are people getting worked up about it?

Our fans were class.

Bullshit.

The Scots and Irish constantly underestimate English support and presume us all to be middle-class wine drinkers from Surrey.. when they meet Scousers, Mackems, Geordies, Cumbrians etc they see the "real" English, rough arse people from rough arse towns.
What on earth are you on about

Its a shite chant,the irish troublea are over,move on
I've never once heard you slate celtics pro ira chanting

Hearing fuck the ira sang on repeat at celtic park put a smile on my face

Last edited:
What on earth are you on about

I've never once heard you slate celtics pro ira chanting

Hearing fuck the ira sang on repeat at celtic park put a smile on my face
You never heard me slate rebel songs at celtic park,I say it all the time,I will say it again celtic and rangers should stop singing republican and loyalist songs
England fans singing about the ira who have now disbanded is outdated rubbish,it just makes the fans look like right wing knackers,even the england manager came out against it

You never heard me slate rebel songs at celtic park,I say it all the time,I will say it again celtic and rangers should stop singing republican and loyalist songs
England fans singing about the ira who have now disbanded is outdated rubbish,it just makes the fans look like right wing knackers,even the england manager came out against it
Normally I'd agree but at Celtic park its fair game

Reactions: CEF

Well you best get used to it, last night will be nothing compared to what it will be like in June when England play in Ireland.

Agree your first point. Kill the band - it is the only language they'll understand. Don't understand your face painters and novelty hats comment. None of that with our away support. England's away support is as good as the Wembley support is shite.
Just like league clubs then

Hope its not like last game in dublin,right wing bigots making arseholes out of themselves

I'm as left wing as they come and I'm all for anti-ira chants. They were terrorists mate. It's hardly a surprise that 5,000 English people gathered together in one place like to make their hatred known.

What's the issue? Would you have an issue with an anti-taliban chant?

I'm as left wing as they come and I'm all for anti-ira chants. They were terrorists mate. It's hardly a surprise that 5,000 English people gathered together in one place like to make their hatred known.

What's the issue? Would you have an issue with an anti-taliban chant?

Keep politics and bigotry out of football you fuckin dullard

Remind me what Flower of Scotland is about?

Ban national anthems (which have fuck all to do with sport) from football too, I suppose?

Did you accept the FA's apology by the way?

What about crushing rebellious Scots?

Nobody in my family was affected so why the fuck do I need to accept some joker in a suit pandering to the media and apologising. Fuckin dullard

What about crushing rebellious Scots?

Nobody in my family was affected so why the fuck do I need to accept some joker in a suit pandering to the media and apologising. Fuckin dullard

Are you advocating the ban of national anthems? God Save The Queen isn't about Rooney or Hodgson, is it?

What about Rule Britannia? No-ones ever complained about that and that's sung at every England game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back