Es Cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Bone

Striker
Going there soon, anyone been ?
Any advice ?
Will be looking to watch the Spurs game there if that's alright with Gimpetto, which bar(s) will be likely to be showing it ?
Thanks in advance.

Was there last month. Its canny, not sure about footy bars like didnt look like they were geared up for it. Might have main sat 3pm game plus sky games on

Going there soon, anyone been ?
Any advice ?
Will be looking to watch the Spurs game there if that's alright with Gimpetto, which bar(s) will be likely to be showing it ?
Thanks in advance.

Get the bus just out of town, about three or four stops iirc, towards the airport, there is a lovely beach there.
We hired bikes and found a few good beaches too, lovely area to cycle about.

Was about 25 years ago that I was there, but I guess the beaches won't have changed too much.

Went last year. Very English and quite a small place. Not a great deal to see or do. Ull get bored of wandering up and down where the bars and restaurants are pretty quickly as there isn't that many. Was disappointed with the choice of restaurants. Its quite a pretty setting though, with a small beach which is nice. We stayed in the mar y Huerta which is a hostel but it was really nice, with a lovely pool area. We found the best place to eat and drink was the cafe/restaurant right next door to the hostel.

Went last year. Very English and quite a small place. Not a great deal to see or do. Ull get bored of wandering up and down where the bars and restaurants are pretty quickly as there isn't that many. Was disappointed with the choice of restaurants. Its quite a pretty setting though, with a small beach which is nice. We stayed in the mar y Huerta which is a hostel but it was really nice, with a lovely pool area. We found the best place to eat and drink was the cafe/restaurant right next door to the hostel.

Well thanks for your input marra, it's not a main holiday if you know what I mean, but ffs I won't get bored, it's got to be better than Hartlepool Marina !
It seems there are plenty of great beaches within a 20 minute walk so we'll be happy and we're after a bit of late sun so hopefully we'll get it, thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back