Euro Tunnel mass invasion co-ordinated by BRITISH anarchists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw some pics a few weeks ago of Weyman Bennett across in Calais. I am sure those who pay their union subs will be delighted that their money is being used to indirectly encourage mass immigration of low skilled workers that will only serve to hold wages down, increase job insecurity and make it far harder for those seeking employment in low skill jobs.

Logon or register to see this image

I note the article refer to the anarchists desire for no borders and no police in their utopian world.

Let's say that's right and holy hell breaks out, who sorts the trouble out?

I note the article refer to the anarchists desire for no borders and no police in their utopian world.

Let's say that's right and holy hell breaks out, who sorts the trouble out?

No it doesn't. It refers to a quote by a police officer with no substantiation or corroboration that that's what it's about - but don't let that put you off.

What do anarchists want then?

No idea since I'm not one myself.

I basically thought as much. Canny world they strive to achieve.

So tell me what an anarchist world looks like then?

Also if you'd actually read beyond the Daily Mail you'd realise that this wasn't about getting into Britain but about getting media coverage and that since the additional security measures have been put in place, such trespasses are now almost non-existent.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/13...r__massive_invasion__by_100_migrants/?ref=arc

"Quite probably because the security at the tunnel is strengthening every day, with the new fences being put up, new security installations and additional staff, it's becoming much harder for migrants to get through in small numbers," the Eurotunnel spokesman said.

He added: "This looks like quite a carefully co-ordinated and organised attack, possibly to raise the profile of their situation or as a last-ditch attempt before the new fences are up."

Funnily enough the only article anywhere that mentions anything of a quote by this French copper is the Mail. Almost as if they're pandering to their readership rather than reporting the news. Odd that.

The fuckers made us an hour and a half late into Brussels yesterday. The eurostar buffet car is no substitute for Belgian boozers:evil:

No idea since I'm not one myself.

Also if you'd actually read beyond the Daily Mail you'd realise that this wasn't about getting into Britain but about getting media coverage and that since the additional security measures have been put in place, such trespasses are now almost non-existent.

http://m.heraldscotland.com/news/13...r__massive_invasion__by_100_migrants/?ref=arc

"Quite probably because the security at the tunnel is strengthening every day, with the new fences being put up, new security installations and additional staff, it's becoming much harder for migrants to get through in small numbers," the Eurotunnel spokesman said.

He added: "This looks like quite a carefully co-ordinated and organised attack, possibly to raise the profile of their situation or as a last-ditch attempt before the new fences are up."

Funnily enough the only article anywhere that mentions anything of a quote by this French copper is the Mail. Almost as if they're pandering to their readership rather than reporting the news. Odd that.
you havent answed the question I posed.

Lets say that the tories decided that they had had enough and told the anarchists that they are now in charge.

what happens next ie what does an anarchist country look like.

Serious question.

you havent answed the question I posed.

Lets say that the tories decided that they had had enough and told the anarchists that they are now in charge.

what happens next ie what does an anarchist country look like.

Serious question.
There would be initial chaos until co-operatives of like minded individuals could form and form loose alliances with others .
That's in theory but essentially it's a none starter as a permanents state of affairs without a rejection of the agricultural revolution , a return to nomadic hunter gathering and then a full rebuild of social development of homo-sapiens , and the planet is too changed for that .
Anarchists are only the change agent to bring down capital not a viable social organisation of mass populations .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back