Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

They won't go down but they shouldn't be anywhere near the drop.

Still reckon they could win the Europa league, was laughed at when I said they would and now the last English team in it and relatively easy tie to get into the last 8.

Everton are one of the teams in the prem I don't detest (Mags, Spurs, Hull, QPR etc) but would still be intrigued to see them go down.

They have us and Burnley to play at home, so will be fine. Although the play QPR on the Sunday after playing in Kyiv, so I expect QPR to win that one.

Keep thinking they can't go down, but the longer it goes..

Shit… they play the mags at home next. I f***ing hate wanting those bastards to win..but needs must. If someone had said we'd be within two points of everton with ten games left we'd have snatched their hand off at the start of the season.

They've had an awful season, but their main goal was the Europa League and if they win it, it will be their most successful season since the 80's.

Their fixtures are comfortable enough for them to survive, but it's quite a drop from last season.

Never really rated Martinez, one good cup run- any manager can have that.

Everton fans at work have a even bleaker out look on the season than us.
Not happy at all, it'll be a dull affair when we play them later this season

You know what annoys me, were classed as unrealistic mentalists for wanting Poyet out yet Everton fans will probably be viewed as justified for wanting Martinez out. Bunch of fuckin arseholes, everyone that is, except us.

To be fair, and this is no defence of Poyet, Everton are underperforming more than us

This is exactly the job I expected Martinez to do last season.

As much as I dislike Rodgers, Liverpool dodged an almighty bullet when Martinez turned their job down and ended up with him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back