Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one thing I don't think anyone has mentioned on this thread so far, and I'd like to hear an explanation for it if possible. If the WTC buildings were gravitational collapses only (no explosives) how is it that bone fragments as small as finger nails were found on the top of the Deutsche Bank building? How did they get there with this pancake theory? To me fragments this small would suggest an explosive force.
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Can gravity do all that? I think not.

I though you believed the towers collapsed into their footprint like a controlled demolition?

Are you now saying they blew out all over the place completely unlike a controlled demolition?

Haha, he'll not answer, he'll be on to something else that didn't look like he'd imagined it would have.

Explains this thread in a nutshell, probably used this thread as a case study :lol:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23847577

Recent research into the psychology of conspiracy belief has highlighted the importance of belief systems in the acceptance or rejection of conspiracy theories. We examined a large sample of conspiracist (pro-conspiracy-theory) and conventionalist (anti-conspiracy-theory) comments on news websites in order to investigate the relative importance of promoting alternative explanations vs. rejecting conventional explanations for events. In accordance with our hypotheses, we found that conspiracist commenters were more likely to argue against the opposing interpretation and less likely to argue in favor of their own interpretation, while the opposite was true of conventionalist commenters. However, conspiracist comments were more likely to explicitly put forward an account than conventionalist comments were. In addition, conspiracists were more likely to express mistrust and made more positive and fewer negative references to other conspiracy theories. The data also indicate that conspiracists were largely unwilling to apply the "conspiracy theory" label to their own beliefs and objected when others did so, lending support to the long-held suggestion that conspiracy belief carries a social stigma. Finally, conventionalist arguments tended to have a more hostile tone. These tendencies in persuasive communication can be understood as a reflection of an underlying conspiracist worldview in which the details of individual conspiracy theories are less important than a generalized rejection of official explanations.

full article: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3703523/

Its about pitching things at the right level!

Seriously now, there are some educated people have posted on this thread and some of their words are wise.

I've no doubt that there are many unanswered questions regarding 9-11, I have after all read many CT's. Many of the CT originators have their own agenda, some are merely trying to make sense of a horrendous series of events, but there is no doubt that by far and a way the biggest issue is the lack of trust of a large section of the worlds population in their own governments(s).

Parroting CTs is not the way to alleviate this situation, it will actually make matters worse.

educated, in your opinion, as they have repeated the official version of events that has been presented through the puppet mass media and a army of professional debunkers and paid shills.

Finally, conventionalist arguments tended to have a more hostile tone.

Only so long you can tolerate stupidity I guess.

don't use that excuse for your inability to remain calm when having an online chat

Last edited:
educated, in your opinion, as they have repeated the official version of events that has been presented through the puppet mass media and a army of professional debunkers and paid shills.

don't use that excuse for your inability to remain calm when having an online chat
How many questions have you ducked on this thread?

Do you have any links to back this up ? Preferably from genealogists and not from a truth site. Genuine request.
From QI.
- Mathematically speaking, everyone in Europe is related to Charlemagne. This is because everyone has two parents, four grandparents, eight great-grandparents and so on. By the time you get to the 13th century, you have more direct ancestors than have ever been human beings - about 80 billion. Therefore you must have shared ancestors. In 1995, a man called Mark Humphries at Dublin University discovered this information. He discovered his was wife was King Edward III's great-granddaughter 20 generations down the line. After closer examination, he discovered his wife was also related to Hermann Goring and American explorer Daniel Boone. He then managed to calculate the mathematics of the information.Correction: It is not true about the realtionship with Daniel Boone. However, West people are ultimately related include Boswell, de Sade, Goethe, Darwin, Francis Bacon, David Hume, Bertrand Russell, Bill Gates, Marie Antoinette, Valery Giscard d'Estaing, Anthony Eden, Lewis Carroll, Hugh Grant, Guy Ritchie, Brad Pitt, Rupert Everett, Ralph Fiennes, Johnny Dumfries, Barack Obama, George Bush Senior and junior and David Cameron.

You know this SMB obsession with 'sources' and peer reviewed proof? Have any of you ever had a discussion in real life? By that I mean a one where you and a companion have differing opinions and you can't Google evidence to support your own viewpoint.
The world has changed, I love a pub argument as it's possible to tie your opponent in knots with what you know instead of what you can search the internet for.

:lol:
Proof he's on a wind up again. He hasn't a clue about the properties of metal.

you're wrong about that. i wasn't familiar with term plasticity. but the poster stated 'the metal would become more plastic' which isn't the same as saying plasticity would occur - i think most people understand that metal contorts as it heats up. chill and stop trying to trip me up on every little detail

You know this SMB obsession with 'sources' and peer reviewed proof? Have any of you ever had a discussion in real life? By that I mean a one where you and a companion have differing opinions and you can't Google evidence to support your own viewpoint.
The world has changed, I love a pub argument as it's possible to tie your opponent in knots with what you know instead of what you can search the internet for.

i can imagine a mediator would be needed if this thread had been argued out

you're wrong about that. i wasn't familiar with term plasticity. but the poster stated 'the metal would become more plastic' which isn't the same as saying plasticity would occur - i think most people understand that metal contorts as it heats up. chill and stop trying to trip me up on every little detail

i can imagine a mediator would be needed if this thread had been argued out
A quick google does wonders doesn't it. Daft twat. I must admit you've made this thread mind, great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back