Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

you're wrong about that. i wasn't familiar with term plasticity. but the poster stated 'the metal would become more plastic' which isn't the same as saying plasticity would occur - i think most people understand that metal contorts as it heats up. chill and stop trying to trip me up on every little detail

i can imagine a mediator would be needed if this thread had been argued out
WTF? :lol:

educated, in your opinion, as they have repeated the official version of events that has been presented through the puppet mass media and a army of professional debunkers and paid shills.
Even this demonstrates your lack of proper understanding of anything you say.

What do you expect the mass media to do, other than broadcast whatever is said? Do you think they should refuse to say something which has been provided by reputable sources such as professional pilots, engineers, emergency workers and so on? Not to mention of course that all the conspiracy theories have been aired more than they deserve because of the lack of evidence supporting them. I have even seen programmes on the BBC where the CTs have been able to get their point of view across completely unopposed.

Again, there is no such thing as the puppet mass media. Usually it is the governments that are described as puppets to the media.

you're wrong about that. i wasn't familiar with term plasticity. but the poster stated 'the metal would become more plastic' which isn't the same as saying plasticity would occur - i think most people understand that metal contorts as it heats up. chill and stop trying to trip me up on every little detail

Metal eventually yields under stress. It enters a plastic state. If it's heated and is put under stress, it yields at lower stress levels and deforms more. It becomes more plastic. It's the failure of the internal structures under high stress at high temperature that probably brought down the towers, in my opinion.

What do you expect the mass media to do, other than broadcast whatever is said? Do you think they should refuse to say something which has been provided by reputable sources such as professional pilots, engineers, emergency workers and so on? Not to mention of course that all the conspiracy theories have been aired more than they deserve because of the lack of evidence supporting them. I have even seen programmes on the BBC where the CTs have been able to get their point of view across completely unopposed.

Again, there is no such thing as the puppet mass media. Usually it is the governments that are described as puppets to the media.

you're clueless

Metal eventually yields under stress. It enters a plastic state. If it's heated and is put under stress, it yields at lower stress levels and deforms more. It becomes more plastic. It's the failure of the internal structures under high stress at high temperature that probably brought down the towers, in my opinion.

and in mine, it was controlled demolitions

I'm still not sure how tower 7 imploded?

Was it struck by a plane or was it debris from the other towers which made it collapose?

I suppose the fires could have spread and melted away the iron structure. That must be it.

It's a shame the 9/11 commision does not go into depth regarding the collapse of the high rise tower,

But I suppose it's not worth too much attention, it's only a massive structure raised to the floor in the centre of manhattan.

Because there isn't anything wrong with something being critically thought about. There is believing there could be something more to an example than meets the eye then there is ignoring the facts, they are two totally different things. Why were pages, 22 iirc, of a document surrounding the origins of the 'terrorists' redacted? Why didn't we head to Saudi Arabia following the great speech "If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists"? They were/are funding a significant proportion of extremist nutters.

I'm still not sure how tower 7 imploded?

Was it struck by a plane or was it debris from the other towers which made it collapose?

I suppose the fires could have spread and melted away the iron structure. That must be it.

It's a shame the 9/11 commision does not go into depth regarding the collapse of the high rise tower,

But I suppose it's not worth too much attention, it's only a massive structure raised to the floor in the centre of manhattan.

It has been thoroughly debunked in this thread, read back a few pages.

Because there isn't anything wrong with something being critically thought about.
Well done mate. The bit you highlighted was in response to the assertion by awkq that we are force fed the "official version" by some sort of "puppet mass media", not a criticism that they are able to do this. I take it you don't agree with that.

you're clueless
Apart from the fact I completely demolished another of your stupid fantasies. Or perhaps because of it.

Well done mate. The bit you highlighted was in response to the assertion by awkq that we are force fed the "official version" by some sort of "puppet mass media", not a criticism that they are able to do this. I take it you don't agree with that.

Apart from the fact I completely demolished another of your stupid fantasies. Or perhaps because of it.

I guess it depends who/what you define as the puppet-master of the mass media? Then you need a definition of the mass media because as we know there are various forms of media/news and not all of them subscribe to the same bollocks.

I guess it depends who/what you define as the puppet-master of the mass media? Then you need a definition of the mass media because as we know there are various forms of media/news and not all of them subscribe to the same bollocks.
Don't ask me, ask aukq, he's the one who thinks it even exists. But then he's shown himself to be a complete f***ing idiot.

Because there isn't anything wrong with something being critically thought about. There is believing there could be something more to an example than meets the eye then there is ignoring the facts, they are two totally different things. Why were pages, 22 iirc, of a document surrounding the origins of the 'terrorists' redacted? Why didn't we head to Saudi Arabia following the great speech "If you are not with us, you are with the terrorists"? They were/are funding a significant proportion of extremist nutters.

Cos they used the attacks as a reason to pile into Iraq. But that doesn't mean they carried them out to pile in.

Quick edit there.:lol:

Got a bigger pic, it's a f***ing tiny dot? And what's the story behind the picture like?
No story, just wanted a pic of the hills and stole one from the internet. Would have preferred the view from the top of Seaforth Road but there you go.

I only noticed the alien spacecraft thing a couple of days ago. I assumed you could make a tiny dot into anything ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back