Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. It must have been some fire to melt steel? The aviation fuel of the planes was attributed to the heat that softened and caused the collapse of the metal structure of the Twin Towers but what would have been highly flammable to have generated the temperatures required to melt or soften the metal structure of the office block next to the towers?

You a structural engineer now then?

- 'Structural engineers' on a programme. Where did his appearance fee go?
- Retired pilots on a website selling DVD's.
- Ex-CIA agents flogging books.

Ghoul$.

It's easy to dislike the United States sometimes.
That's America for you.

I am in no way a conspiracy Theorist with regards to 9/11 but there are some questions that are still not answered and never be?

I was working for United Airlines at that time and trust me, it was a hideous shock for me and everyone I worked with and everyone within the airline, such as it was back then. Maybe that closeness makes things easier to believe but i don't see any viable conspiracy here, just the intense heat from tons of jet fuel after a MASSIVE impact bringing a 70s structure down,

Tired of dating it but the steelwork did not melt, no one ever suggested it did. Steelwork is weakened at a much lower temperature than it's melting point.

The Hijackers that hit the Pentagon make the Red Bull Air Race lot look like rank amateurs.

:lol:

Yep, taking two aatempts to line up, knocking over lamp posts, hitting heliports so one engine starts smoking is top gun stuff!

I'm pretty sure flying a 767 isn't as simple as that marra :lol:

With some basic training they had all they needed. You're going on as if they did everything perfectly. Take flight 175. The hijacker in control nosed dived through crowded air space (almost hitting other planes) til he got low enough to see the Hudson River. He then flew along its path which he knew led to where the huge towers were. Upon seeing the towers he nosed dived more til he was in a straight level with them. Then he simply lined it up and tried to fly straight at them (and still almost missed the tower :lol:)

Last edited:
:lol:

Yep, taking two aatempts to line up, knocking over lamp posts, hitting heliports so one engine starts smoking is top gun stuff!

With some basic training they had all they needed. You're going on as if they did everything perfectly. Take flight 175. The hijacker in control nosed dived through crowded air space (almost hitting other planes) til he got low enough to see the Hudson River. He then flew along its path which he knew led to where the huge towers were. Upon seeing the towers he nosed dived more til he was in a straight level with them. Then he simply lined it up and tried to fly straight at them (and still almost missed the tower :lol:)
I think he did well considering he was supposed to be wearing sandals and had a few hours on Microsoft flight simulator.

The Hijackers that hit the Pentagon make the Red Bull Air Race lot look like rank amateurs.

Flying into a f***ing massive building isn't exactly an act of deft flying.

Besides, I once saw a documentary about an alcoholic bloke whose only experience of planes was flying a crop duster. He managed to down an enormous enemy craft by flying a pinpoint suicide mission.

Besides, I once saw a documentary about an alcoholic bloke whose only experience of planes was flying a crop duster. He managed to down an enormous enemy craft by flying a pinpoint suicide mission.

Watch it again...............;)

Did you see the one where a guy who had only flown a simulator landed a plane successfully after a mid-air serpent emergency?

I can understand how the impact of the planes weakened the steel at impact level and possibly above it, but how can the 80 odd floors below be affected?

I can understand the weight and mass of the skyscrapers above impact falling down and causing carnage, but why did they seem to fall without resistance? Against physics? Pulverising everything in their path. They may as well of accelerated they speed they came down, They should have slowed down considerably because there was more weight and mass underneath than above. The central cores were immense, funny that they weren't included on any computer models of the collapse either. The pancake or inward bowing theory fails to account for the main thing that was keeping the towers up and stable.

What is the explanation of the speed of collapse? Something close to free fall speeds for both towers wasn't it? Indicating absolute no resistance from the many floors below the impact. How is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back