Ex-CIA Pilot - No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand how the impact of the planes weakened the steel at impact level and possibly above it, but how can the 80 odd floors below be affected?

I can understand the weight and mass of the skyscrapers above impact falling down and causing carnage, but why did they seem to fall without resistance? Against physics? Pulverising everything in their path. They may as well of accelerated they speed they came down, They should have slowed down considerably because there was more weight and mass underneath than above. The central cores were immense, funny that they weren't included on any computer models of the collapse either. The pancake or inward bowing theory fails to account for the main thing that was keeping the towers up and stable.

What is the explanation of the speed of collapse? Something close to free fall speeds for both towers wasn't it? Indicating absolute no resistance from the many floors below the impact. How is this possible?

It was either some 'planned' event, demolition charges etc. OR it was an innate design fault within the buildings (which I do believe were close to be condemned as unsafe) so were bought down with a 'planned' event negating the fuckin enormous demolition costs and a nice insurance cheque, insurance that was 'upped' just before the attack and that other building just fell down as steel frame buildings do that on a regular basis.

All you are left with is a load of nutters shouting 'conspiracy' and some nice clean exceptionally valuable real-estate to develop with a pocket full of insurance dollars.

Nothing to see here!

It was either some 'planned' event, demolition charges etc. OR it was an innate design fault within the buildings (which I do believe were close to be condemned as unsafe) so were bought down with a 'planned' event negating the fuckin enormous demolition costs and a nice insurance cheque, insurance that was 'upped' just before the attack and that other building just fell down as steel frame buildings do that on a regular basis.

All you are left with is a load of nutters shouting 'conspiracy' and some nice clean exceptionally valuable real-estate to develop with a pocket full of insurance dollars.

Nothing to see here!
Pounds, please. The fuckers had it insured at Lloyds.

Nothing to see here!

I don't think they were structurally unsafe mind, they were filled with asbestos and would have taken billions of dollars to refurbish. The rest of your post is bang on though.

They were massive skyscrapers dominating the skyline. I imagine once the hijackers saw this huge target they pointed the nose down at target and the rest was history. They didn't need to consider passenger safety, whether the aircraft could take the strain of the descent/turns or anything like that, it was just a case of lining it up and flying straight. I refuse to believe any pilot couldn't do that.

It's the speed they were doing at low altitude(far exceeding the design specifications for the plane, more chance of it breaking up than flying a true course) where even experienced pilots say keeping as straight course is a job in itself , nigh on impossible. There are a lot of experienced test pilots saying this but you think it's just a case of point and click.

Why was there's puffs of smoke emerging from each floor right before that particular floor collapsed? Many people have said it looked like a controlled demolition, hard to argue...

Such a good job nobody involved in the set-up has ever come forward. Obviously really good at keeping secrets. This thread has some incredible posts on it. Makes a canny little thriller novel though.

Such a good job nobody involved in the set-up has ever come forward. Obviously really good at keeping secrets. This thread has some incredible posts on it. Makes a canny little thriller novel though.
Everytime someone does come forward they are dismissed and smeared

One word. Compartmentalisation.

No one on the Manhattan Project knew they were helping to make an atomic bomb at the time and they had 1000's working on that.

Hardly surprising like. Was it all planned by lizards too?

Space lizards ffs.

The central cores were immense, funny that they weren't included on any computer models of the collapse either. The pancake or inward bowing theory fails to account for the main thing that was keeping the towers up and stable.
My understanding from an amateur interest in skyscraper design is that the strength of the towers was in the exterior walls. The cores were kept small to maximise the available floor space. Once one whole side of the wall was taken out, the structural stresses on that side became too great.

All of the scientists knew why they were working in. f***ing predictive text. Meant what they were working on

Know them all do you? :lol:

Not that the relevant secret documents were declassified then and the scientists were able to talk about it maybes?

Anyone know when similar government documents surrounding 9/11 will be declassified? I can't see it being this century.

Know them all do you? :lol:

Not that the relevant secret documents were declassified then and the scientists were able to talk about it maybes?

Anyone know when similar government documents surrounding 9/11 will be declassified? I can't see it being this century.

I have read their books. Of course they could me making it all up.

It's the speed they were doing at low altitude(far exceeding the design specifications for the plane, more chance of it breaking up than flying a true course) where even experienced pilots say keeping as straight course is a job in itself , nigh on impossible. There are a lot of experienced test pilots saying this but you think it's just a case of point and click.

Jesus wept.

They flew into the building marra so it really doesn't matter if you think the coefficient of friction of a sharks dorsal fin can only swim at 3 knots or something equally irrelevant.

I have read their books. Of course they could me making it all up.

When did they write and publish them? After the project had been declassified?

Anyway, the direct comparison should be made with Pearl Harbour. Was there any Americans who had prior knowledge to this attack? Hasn't been much leaking of information, even though it was 60 odd years ago.

My understanding from an amateur interest in skyscraper design is that the strength of the towers was in the exterior walls. The cores were kept small to maximise the available floor space. Once one whole side of the wall was taken out, the structural stresses on that side became too great.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Cores don't look small or flimsy to me. Quite the opposite actually.

Jesus wept.

They flew into the building marra so it really doesn't matter if you think the coefficient of friction of a sharks dorsal fin can only swim at 3 knots or something equally irrelevant.

So big planes were involved so the laws of physics evaporate, is that what you're saying?

Last edited:
When did they write and publish them? After the project had been declassified?

Anyway, the direct comparison should be made with Pearl Harbour. Was there any Americans who had prior knowledge to this attack? Hasn't been much leaking of information, even though it was 60 odd years ago.

Fair enough comparison with Pearl Harbour. I'm not sure when they were written mate.

I'd be surprised that Americans would go to such lengths just to kick start a war. Big loss of life that day. Political suicide if it got out. The fact that it hasn't suggests strongly that it's just all conspiracy cobblers like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back