FA Cup weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonofagun

Winger
Just realised we aren't playing this weekend :lol:

Have you got over the Bradford result yet? I think Poyet had most of the support on his side but a lot turned on him after that game. I still can't believe how bad we played. Bradford drew Reading to rub salt in the wound :cry:

Just realised we aren't playing this weekend :lol:

Have you got over the Bradford result yet? I think Poyet had most of the support on his side but a lot turned on him after that game. I still can't believe how bad we played. Bradford drew Reading to rub salt in the wound :cry:
Just realised f***ing hell man

So what am I supposed to do on Saturday afternoon then? She's gonna make me clean up the back yard now.....
Tell her you need to keep track of the one PL game as it features QPR..........

Bloody six nations takes a break this week anarl...........:mad:

Gutted we're not involved.:cry:

Thought we would get at least a replay against Bradford - still can't believe how awful we were. Yes it's gone now but a great opportunity thrown away.

Thinking about having a look down to watch the Monkey Hangers play. Top vs bottom the morra iirc. Burton Albion.

Having a weekend off footy me. Got some jobs to do in the morning then taking the bairn to the pictures. Long bike ride Sunday and a few sherbets after. Bit of luck I'll be over my apathy and bang up for it again next weekend.

Yep 2 decent enough matches on tomorrow on and on Monday. May head over to Carlisle to roar them on to League 2 safety. Can't believe they were so close to the Championship 7 years ago and now they are clinging on to their football league status. Had a quality team in 2008, including one Danny Graham, oh and Kieran Westwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back