Famous people that have made a bad impression on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Hislop once bit my nipple. Does that count?

I was leaving the Virgin Megastore in London at high speed, he was trying to enter at high speed through the same door. We smashed into each other. He was knocked clean off his feet, the main point of contact being his gob hitting my left tit, leaving a tooth impression.

Keith Harris - he was a right creepy bastard as he continually tried to get away with a mates 16 yr old daughter who was working at Butlins. A bit Jimmy in his wandering hands as he talked to her.
Tried to give it the do you know who I am when we dragged her away, only to be greeted by a rather monged red coat saying Orville was the only bird he was getting his hand round that night and that he should fuck off before he had an accident :lol:

To be fair to him he'd probably never get his meal eaten if he engaged in conversation with everyone who came up to him in a restaurant telling him they were his no1 fan:lol:
He was leaving he restaurant, marra, so he had already had his meal... I still think he was very rude, imo

Geoff Capes, the fat fuck barged past me when I was at school and never apologised.

Vernon Kay, had a shit pair of shoes on at Cafe del Mar.

Boy George, arrogant bastard.

Micky Gray, I was there when he gave it his legendary 'Do you know who I am?' In Sinatras.

Joe Van Moyland. An absolute wanker of epic proportions. Met him in a hotel in Leeds and he made a prize arse of himself. Fast forward to years later and I was at a festival in a field in Belgium watching The Futureheads and he was standing next to me. He recognised me (I think) and fucked off.

Geoff Capes, the fat fuck barged past me when I was at school and never apologised.

Vernon Kay, had a shit pair of shoes on at Cafe del Mar.

Boy George, arrogant bastard.

Micky Gray, I was there when he gave it his legendary 'Do you know who I am?' In Sinatras.

Boy George was okay like, but declined to give me his hat.

Geoff Capes was at Butlins once but he was showing budgies off rather than hoying heavy weights about and pulling juggernauts about, very disappointing. Didn't know he went to school in the 'Stan though.

Last time I saw Mickey Gray he was racially abusing the staff in Gills chippy up Sea Road

I heard Alistair Pirrie made some kind of impression on Sneech when he was on Razzmatazz.

I got banned for making that insinuation before about Pirries hands and a young Minis conkers.

Boy George was okay like, but declined to give me his hat.

Geoff Capes was at Butlins once but he was showing budgies off rather than hoying heavy weights about and pulling juggernauts about, very disappointing. Didn't know he went to school in the 'Stan though.

Last time I saw Mickey Gray he was racially abusing the staff in Gills chippy up Sea Road

I got banned for making that insinuation before about Pirries hands and a young Minis conkers.

Reported, enjoy your ban.

So would yours after going down on Lynn Spencer

That was Roger Tames man.

When I was a kid I thought Jimmy Adamson was great when he captained Burnley in 1962 Cup Final. I worked at Roker from 1970 to 1977 and he was there for my last 6 months. Not a nice person and the place changed from a great place to work under Bob Stokoe to one where people looked around the corner before they said anything in case they were overheard. All the coaching staff were like that under him. I moved to Leeds United and the swine followed me. I told them that he was a mistake and he proved me right.

Never meet your heroes they can be very disappointing.

Rolf Harris cans to our school (Fram juniors in Durham) in about 1974. True story.

Seemed a canny bloke.

Sorry wrong thread.

sol campbell
in the corbridge co-op early one sunday morning, tried to make polite conversation and he just blanked me [dick head]

Andy townsend is a knob. Was at Plymouth away years back he was waiting to do interview just said alright andy and told me to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back