Famous people that have made a bad impression on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We where at a charity doo last year and we met a few.
Had Ian Payne on our table from itv regional news and he is a sound bloke.
Our lass met Jeremy Kyle and says he was a right prick. She met ant and dec and said ant was a knob but dec was spot on.
Antoine du Bec was also spot on.

Tom Hanks... saw him at some restaurant in Hollywood so I went up to him and told him that I loved his movies, he told me to leave him the f*ck alone... this was a few years ago and I refuse to watch any of his movies since then...

Kevin ball in the bogs down the wharf, with hardyman and some other fucker iirc....absolute arrogance.

Tbf i have since let him off, he was monged, and i was a 18 year old gonk.

John Barnes-stepped on me toe and didnt apologise in the Metrocentre when he played for Newcastle, the little bugger!

Tom Hanks... saw him at some restaurant in Hollywood so I went up to him and told him that I loved his movies, he told me to leave him the f*ck alone... this was a few years ago and I refuse to watch any of his movies since then...
To be fair to him he'd probably never get his meal eaten if he engaged in conversation with everyone who came up to him in a restaurant telling him they were his no1 fan:lol:

Used to do music reviews back in the late 70s so met a lot of rock stars and such.

nicest bloke - Joe Strummer. Biggest Asshole - Ritchie Blackmore (when he was with Rainbow)
Our lass used to work at a local posh hotel, they had blackmore in for a while. She backs up your opinion a right big time Charlie, fop.

he hadn't the short arsed cockney wanker it was just the first song that i liked as a 5 year old if it wasn't for mrs luvulomgtime i'd have belted the fucker
All the batchelors were cxnts too.

Jeremy Irons, told me to fuck off when I pushed past him.
Ally McCoist, puked up my shoes when me and Paul Bracewell tried to get him into a taxi, Pat Partridge was of no help.
Shite I'm sounding like Green minds, but without the blow and ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back