Fan zone set to open at the SoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

I baffles me that our club will spend time and energy promoting all sorts of gimmicks yet, they neglect the thing that it's all about. - The first team.

Will be good for the kids & families i imagine.

If your the kind of person who has 8 pints with the #lads prematch and chants "Lee Howey, Lee Howey, Lee Howey, your brother is a (unt" whilst walking over the bridge then its probably not going to be your type of thing.

On the contrary I think it's the perfect place to get my son started on the Lee Howey chant and to teach him to be purely radge as fuck like his old man.

I baffles me that our club will spend time and energy promoting all sorts of gimmicks yet, they neglect the thing that it's all about. - The first team.

I'm hoping the two aren't mutually exclusive like

few pints and plenty time to make your mind up as to whether you want to enjoy your pints or go spoil the day in the ground :lol: midway through the season therel probly be more people out there than inside

Be okay in August but a bit different on a cold, bleak midweek game in January

How this going to work when the mags come to town

Why would it be different to any other game? Those that get bussed in will do as usual and straight into the turnstiles and those who get the train to St Peter's get taken round the back of Sheepfolds and up through the West Stand car park, again as usual and therefore won't come anywhere near this zone.

Just a hunch but I'd imagine that its not the same person/people tasked with sorting out both things.

Fuck me :lol:

No mate absolutley wrong, this was all Advocaat's idea, was one of the conditions of him returning. Think Congerton has spend a good part of the summer checking out big screens to go in the fan park.

Why would it be different to any other game? Those that get bussed in will do as usual and straight into the turnstiles and those who get the train to St Peter's get taken round the back of Sheepfolds and up through the West Stand car park, again as usual and therefore won't come anywhere near this zone.
So people will be able to welcome them to sunderland while having a pint in there hand

I hope theyve got a climbing wall.......oh i really hope theyve got a climbing wall.
Gimmick.

EDIT: Although the kids may like it as an extension of the family enclosure.
Anyone remember the boys enclosure behind the roker goal?

The one at Man City is very good. If it's half as successful then we're onto a winner.

Bellends will say it's shite before it's opened and having never visited.
Will people even try it?
Too dyed in the wool for change our lot, can't see it working though I hope it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back