Fargo (TV Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing THIS! And I hate that William H Macy anarl. Shite actor. Crap film, WTF were they thinking trying to spin off a series what? 20 years later?

I hate crime films when there always one complete window licker in the crew who you know is gonna bring it all down.
he's absolutely incredible in Fargo, like, Tex.

the quintessential weasel. :lol:

Never seen the film but watched the first episode last night - looks good. Can't normally be arsed with these American series, but I think I'll stick with this. Limited to 10 episodes which is good.

Pleasantly surprised to be honest. Did well considering it was the first episode, always takes a while to get to grips with the characters. Is it a run of vignettes based on the film, or is it a full story with the same actors throughout?

I guess you like freeman or you don't

I'm fairly ambivalent about him

Enjoyed it. Dont like Freeman though. He plays the same part in everything (despite the crap yank accent), he still looks like a rabbit caught in headlights in every scene he appears in - regardless of the role he is playing.

Enjoyed it. Dont like Freeman though. He plays the same part in everything (despite the crap yank accent), he still looks like a rabbit caught in headlights in every scene he appears in - regardless of the role he is playing.
You'll love him in the remake of watership down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back