Fashion beards

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirty bristow

Which 'star' is responsible for 'trend setters' having beards nowadays? And what did they do with their pom pom hats and flossies?

What's the difference between a fashion beard and a normal beard?

Today I've got a normal beard. Last week it was a fashion beard.

Fashions and normality change m8.

I don't mind proper man-beards but I did have a chuckle at a young buck who sported a neatly manicured fashion beard and then had a wavy hair-do with shaved sides. So there was a big gap between his beard and the start of the haircut.

People sporting this look are the modern day variants of Jews, non-whites and gaylords. There are a few in every pub and everybody is going to point and whisper at them until there's a change in society.

I don't mind proper man-beards but I did have a chuckle at a young buck who sported a neatly manicured fashion beard and then had a wavy hair-do with shaved sides. So there was a big gap between his beard and the start of the haircut.

People sporting this look are the modern day variants of Jews, non-whites and gaylords. There are a few in every pub and everybody is going to point and whisper at them until there's a change in society.

Any man who sculpts the hair on his body is a grade-A wanker. Got to keep your pubes trim though, that's areet.

jews and non-whites?
controversial:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back