Favourite Non Goal Derby Memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some great moments mentioned... I think Borini's pre-penalty laugh is a classic though. You just knew we were going to win that day.

Johnson & Colback waving to the crowd after Vaughan's goal was pretty funny too.

And Bally hitting the bar. That's funny in hindsight although I nearly shat myself at the time.

Cattermole snapping Tit very early at there place not long ago.
They got a late draw.

At the time i thought it was going
to be red.

:lol: To be honest Catts was bloody lucky he didn't walk for that. He was about a second late and right on the ankle.

Would probably have been the quickest sending off ever as it was only about 5 seconds in :lol:

doesnt compare to other mentions on the thread but on the sky build up of the first 0-3, showed di canio waltzing into sid james off the team bus with a cheeky grin like he owned the place, from then on i had no doubt we'd win.

Cattermole snapping Tit very early at there place not long ago.
They got a late draw.

At the time i thought it was going
to be red.

The turning point in our recent form against them cunts. Let's hope it continues.

Mr intelligence, sorry, Joey Barton, shitting himself when grabbed by the throat.

Arriving back in Sunderland after the Gary Rowell hat trick and ‘lively’ walk back to Central only to find an entrepreneur selling massive red and white 4-1 badges on the platform. I wore mine for about six years.

That thick cunt who invaded the pitch last season and shouted in Colback's face. Shame he hadn't of lamped him now.

Makin clattering Shearer in the 2-1 in the rain.

Mag at St Peters waving a 5-1 sign at us from the top of the platform and someone from our passing fans stottin a full bottle of coke square in his face.

John Kay's tackle on Billy Askew 1990. Bloody mental
weren't they marra's or grew up in the same street or something?

some great memories mentioned like.

after the 2nd 3-0 as we were walking out one of them lot kept giving it the 5-1 from the car park. some old bloke said 'we won 3-0 man you thick c*nt' and kept walking. another you had to be there moment but it tickled me.
my favourite was their pitch invasion during the play offs that was met with that invisible force field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back