February 18th live footy on tv

I have a very good friend, who is a Man United supporter, he is so blinkered that he doesn't even know that Swindon even exists, sad really. Its about 4 Division and beyond for people like you and me. Good luck marra.

They came from behind, 3-1 down to win 4-3, lad scored 2

It’s a different World isn’t it.
Nothing worse when working and all talking about the Premier League yet not one of them at the games. They wouldn’t understand STID.

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @Bonzo @two left feet @WillInSpain @Heroes 73 @Ark @Ludwig @Al Bundy @Frasmotic @gluepot @VHFC @Snorbens @macum1920 @horselover @Mk Mackem @sismanhatton @Cyprus

Didn't make it to Heckell and Jeckell last night, but the lads weren't happy with the result and performance.

Have to say Beale's cold shoulder to Hime was a disgrace. If he hadn't lost the dressing room before, he has now.

No beer or football for me today.

Stay safe everyone.
Evening TVM

We started on the garden a few weeks back but there’s a lot more to do. We have to pay £35 a year to have our council gardening waste bin emptied. The first collection for us is May 18th 😤
It’s full now !
We have to book an appointment to visit the council tip, can you believe that ?
Does any other council insist on this ?
I’m thinking of driving to Wingate or Horden and using their tip. Anyway I’m having a vino listening to The Christians 👍my better half is watching housewives of LA with a glass of fiz😆
She’ll join me soon and will tell me what I can listen to ! 😉

You love your music 👍
£100 for 2 bloody garden bins here - 2 weekly collection.
Good news we don’t have to book a Tip visit but it’s a drive out in the sticks 😂

On the 🍷

At least you don’t hoy it off the headland. Fly tipping around here really bad, scum bags.

Last edited:
It’s a different World isn’t it.
Nothing worse when working and all talking about the Premier League yet not one of them at the games. They wouldn’t understand STID.

My best mate, is a great levelera?? He loves talking to other teams supporters, whilst being an Arsenal fan. As it should be.
Just to brighten things up, the girls in my avatar are in Swindon on the 24th at the Hop Inn. Get you're self along and enjoy

We have to book an appointment to visit the council tip, can you believe that ?
Does any other council insist on this ?
Evening marra. Prior to covid we had to take proof of address to the tip. Then they gave you a badge on the car windscreen.
Then during COVID they introduced an online booking system which actually works well. Slots booked a few hours in advance are always available. Only 20 visits a year are available (which is enough) and they let you know how many slots you have left.

Back