FEBRUARY Photo Comp Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you find out who won the last month? I can't see the voting anymore, so have no idea who took what or who won what.

Thanks Ross, yeah I can only see the numbers 1-6

Are older photos allowed? Also, digitally altered shots?
Older photos - No.
The photo must be taken between the announcement of the competition and the end of the month of the theme. So this month (March) is "Shapes" theme. It was announced mid February, so the phot has to be taken between mid February and 31st March 2015.

Regarding digitally altered - some of us are purists and prefer to enter untouched photos :D:):D, but as far as I know you can enter any photo, photoshopped or not. (I am presuming you mean photoshopped when you say digitally altered?) .

Ah right, no difference if I enter or not, just have some nice pics to share. Similar to photoshop aye, digitally applied filters etc, suppose it's a similar difference between changing a lense cap and clicking a button on the laptop :) I only have a digital camera that doesn't use different lenses, if I had the money for one though I'd love to have a 'proper' one.

Ah right, no difference if I enter or not, just have some nice pics to share. Similar to photoshop aye, digitally applied filters etc, suppose it's a similar difference between changing a lense cap and clicking a button on the laptop :) I only have a digital camera that doesn't use different lenses, if I had the money for one though I'd love to have a 'proper' one.
You can put your "Shapes" photos on the "Shapes" Thread on the photography discussion area of the photography board. You can ask for critique if you want or you can just post the photos for us to look at if you like. Always remember it is you as the photographer that sees the picture - no matter how fancy your camera, if you can't see a picture, no camera can do that for you.

Always good to see new posters venture down here - so stick some photos up! :)

The last couple I've put in have been taken on my camera and generally they have been well received, don't let equipment of lack of put you off, you'll still get helpful feedback.

Logon or register to see this image

Yet again my striking, iconic and well composed image of this man standing infront of a tank which I took on a recent visit to Maoist China goes without recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back