Film to watch tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

It made me want to smash the oiks.
I couldn't get my head round that being part of that club is seen as cool, the way they did everything from scouting new members to their day to day shit made me cringe.

I couldn't get my head round that being part of that club is seen as cool, the way they did everything from scouting new members to their day to day shit made me cringe.
It was based on the Bullingdon club I think, that them tossers Cameron, Gideon and Boris were in.

Reactions: PTR
You've probably already seen it but Entourage movie is canny enough in a totally pointless way.

I assumed it was linked to the TV show, which I never watched.

Fancy something easy going, since I'm still rough. I'd re-watch T5, if there was a decent version out yet, but they all seem like shit cams.

I assumed it was linked to the TV show, which I never watched.

Fancy something easy going, since I'm still rough. I'd re-watch T5, if there was a decent version out yet, but they all seem like shit cams.
Ah, it is, for some reason I thought you watched it. Just watch that instead then.

It's very easy going.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR
critics have been queuing up to call this one of the worst films ever made :lol:

Critics are boring idiot's in general. The sort of people who would declare Melancholiar some sort of cinematic masterpiece.

It's nothing special but I reckon most normal fans of the show wouldn't hate it and that's who it was primarily aimed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back