for or against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton away under Mick Mac, the players had to walk past our fans at HT to get to the dressing room, pelters dished out from nearly everybody that day, the performance improved the 2nd half, iirc.

I've heard abuse given to players for years aswell mate and given some but my point was a few trying to make it into a song that was all, at the end of the day we're all in the same boat we just want to see us win
It's a form of gallows humour mate. I recall the 5-1 thumping at Spurs - I thought there was no way back - I even joined in with the young'uns who were among the few hundred remaining when they were chanting "We're going down, who gives a f*ck, we'll win the league and we'll come back up." Yes it was crass, daft but defiant. Shut the Spurs fans up who had been informing us of our pending drop. :lol:

Been on another thread about Norwich away and I mentioned that I fell out with some supporters over their choice of a certain song . It was something like we're going down with a wimper , now I know we were really shit that day against Norwich away and got beat but for fans to sing this just got to me. Has this happened to anyone else where you haven't agreed to this and actually said something or have you just let it go ?
Mate the supporters are what make this club. If some of us use that a a psychological safety net, then so be it. Fans come first.

I honestly don't think they were booing Rodwell coming on, they were booing that we were taking off Fletcher to bring on Rodwell immediately after we went 1-0 down.

They booed the initial decision then started clapping Fletcher off then started booing again as Rodwell came onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back