forzamilansafc's, what you doing this weekend before xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

Fri= cans and pizza
Sat = cans no pizza
Sun = cans and a can

haha

fri - selling records.. night off from deein the dex in the town wall, praise the lord. moved into a new flat this week, after 4 months of uncertainty, so takeaway and dvds. looking forward to avoiding toon and a squadron of xmas jumpered, once a year drinking f#ckwits.

sat - sell some records, dee the dex.

sun - early bus to peterlee and watch the game, down there. back up here on the night and down the cluny for a couple of mate's bands.

Today : working til 12 then out for a few beers with the lads - bastards cancelled our Prague trip
Tomorrow : drive to the inlaws then while gran and granda babysit me and the missus are out on the hoy at Budapests xmas market
Sunday : pub to introduce the FiL to what Sunderland v Newcastle means

Friday - watching the darts
Saturday - buying the wife's Xmas present, watching the football, take away, MOTD
Sunday - our game.

Friday - Going to see Terracotta Army in Bilbao. Work dinner this evening.
Saturday - go to gym or go for a bike ride.
Sunday - Gym or bile then see if there's any football to watch.

Tonight - packing
Tomorrow - driving to in laws for Christmas
Sunday - waiting for pub to open to watch the match

Tonight - wrapping all me presents, few cans
Saturday - lie in, wrap the last of my presents that i couldnt be arsed to wrap, chill out,
Sunday - pick me marras up at 9, few on fifa with drinking games, derby, if we win or draw go into town for a few, if we get beat....bed

Friday - finish at 1600. pub. train at 1930, 8 tins, sleep.

Saturday - wake up, out on the MTB with dad, probably up the train lines to consett. xmas shopping in the afternoon which will be a f***ing nightmare. drink some drinks on the evening.

sunday - wake up, drink.

Fri - fuck all, get the kids some sweets and popcorn and watch a fillum

Sat - Durham all day

Sun - watch the match, don't know which pub yet

Today: flying to Barcelona, Nou Camp stadium tour, Magic Fountain

Saturday: Sagrada Familia, tapas, watching Barcelona v Cordoba

Sunday: aquarium, watch derby match in bar, Christmas market to buy a festive Catalan shitting log

Today: flying to Barcelona, Nou Camp stadium tour, Magic Fountain

Saturday: Sagrada Familia, tapas, watching Barcelona v Cordoba

Sunday: aquarium, watch derby match in bar, Christmas market to buy a festive Catalan shitting log
my junior is going to Barcelona this weekend. if you go to sagrada familia, please go to park guel...

Friday - early night I'm deed with man flu

Saturday- no plans as yet

Sunday - nee clue on when or how I'm getting through but I'll be in gods cheering the lads on at half 1 (unless I get my head kicked in)

Fri: work drinks in the office and then pub.

Sat: up early to gan to the post office, get currency and a final few presents.

Sun: Old Red Lion for preparation party to fuck the mag.

Tonight - work until 10.
Tomorrow - Work, cinema, wine & wrapping presents.
The Day After - work, hopefully get up to watch some of the match, out on the night to either drown my sorrows or celebrate depending on the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back