forzamilansafc's, what you doing this weekend before xmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight - easy one, cans in and Scarface is on so watch that

Sat - quiet one, cans in and watch something keeping myself right for Sunday

Sunday - town for 9ish, Jamesons for a few pints then Metro/train to Newcastle, match, Metro back to Sunlun and win, lose or draw out until God knows when on the beer.

Tonight - working late, interesting piece of work though, don't mind.
Tomorrow - hairdressers, big Xmas internet shop arriving.
Sunday - watch match in London or go and see favourite and very old uncle who's been a bit poorly. Aa knaa, it's the lads v the mags, but he's a lovely old fella.

Fri - Drink wine, eat pizza and mess about on here waiting for the Black-Eye Friday stars to log on
Sat - Wrap the last few presents up, buy loads of Christmas food from a few different places, beer, wine & Indian on the night
Sun - Bricking it all morning about the match but blame the Indian, watch the match

Fri - Wait at work when I should have finished at 4pm for an engineer coming from Sheffield and isn't due until 19:20 to fix a leak that I have no idea if he's going to be able to whilst fuming about dropping my phone and smashing the screen when answering the call from said engineer.
Sat - Bolams and probably fume about dropping my phone and smashing the screen
Sun - About 10 of us going out to watch the match

Friday-Pizza and Tv
Saturday-Work and maybes drinking
Sunday-Prepartion ceremony to fuck the mags at Sid james, then drinking and going to the match.

Today: flying to Barcelona, Nou Camp stadium tour, Magic Fountain

Saturday: Sagrada Familia, tapas, watching Barcelona v Cordoba

Sunday: aquarium, watch derby match in bar, Christmas market to buy a festive Catalan shitting log

Wow fab. Enjoy barca

Fri - babysitting, beers and pizza
Sat - looking after the kid while the missus is hung over. On the night I'll be bottling up home brew.
Sun - tidying the house ready for Santa and kicking off another home brew on the night.

Glad it's the weekend before Christmas finally, I can have s drink every day for the next 2 weeks without feeling like an alco.

Fri - babysitting, beers and pizza
Sat - looking after the kid while the missus is hung over. On the night I'll be bottling up home brew.
Sun - tidying the house ready for Santa and kicking off another home brew on the night.

Glad it's the weekend before Christmas finally, I can have s drink every day for the next 2 weeks without feeling like an alco.
Just reminded me, got a batch to barrel before I go on holiday!

Tonight - easy one, cans in and Scarface is on so watch that

Sat - quiet one, cans in and watch something keeping myself right for Sunday

Sunday - town for 9ish, Jamesons for a few pints then Metro/train to Newcastle, match, Metro back to Sunlun and win, lose or draw out until God knows when on the beer.

Eau Du Chanel?

Tonight - Work til 11
Tomorrow - Trip to Asda - Visit my mates and their new bairn - The rest of the day is open ended
Sunday - Watch the match then head off and do night shift - No drinking for me :cry:

fri - abusing sill fuckers
sat -abusing sill fuckers
sun the game , then, abusing sill fuckers :lol:

Fri - nightshift

Sat - nightshift, might try and get out on my bike for an hour or two around lunchtime

Sun - Finish work at 7am, couple of hours sleep, then the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back