Four years ago if someone said to you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our squad four years ago had the likes of Sess, Mig, Muntari, Zenden, Malbranque, Henderson, Mensah, Gyan.
I don't think we've improved on that at all.
Aye your right we haven't.

OP clearly blaming Poyet here like for being shite.
Aye recently it has been all he does is blame everyone else and the nonsense about Quinn n Phillips. Wants to look at himself.

Makes me so frustrated at how pathetic our management team can be.

In the 8 years we have been in the PL we progressed from 16th to 13th to 10th then have gone to 17th back to 14th, we need to start pushing on.

Losing patience fast.

We'd have Wes Brown, O Shea, Jack Rodwell, Adam Johnson, Jermaine Defoe, an Italian international and Argentinian International in the same squad.
I'd have been over the moon with that you would think it would mean we had a decent side surprises me we are as bad as we are with those players in the team/squad.

If anyone had told me that I would have been over the moon. But then I would not have expected us to be playing quite as badly as we are. Till we start playing more positively I will continue to have doubts over Wes Brown, John O'Shit, Jack Rodwell, Adam Johnson, Jermain Defoe and both an Itallian international and an Argentine International.

Makes me so frustrated at how pathetic our management team can be.

In the 8 years we have been in the PL we progressed from 16th to 13th to 10th then have gone to 17th back to 14th, we need to start pushing on.

Losing patience fast.
We are going backwards this season aswell by the looks.

But 4 years ago we had the next George Best from Ipswich Town with all the talent and the lazy fuck....well just fucked it up! Play as a team CW and learn to be humble and often comforting words and protection is not the best medicine. Good remedy is always bitter. Work hard as I still believe you can make it with a change in your attitude.

But 4 years ago we had the next George Best from Ipswich Town with all the talent and the lazy fuck....well just fucked it up! Play as a team CW and learn to be humble and often comforting words and protection is not the best medicine. Good remedy is always bitter. Work hard as I still believe you can make it with a change in your attitude.
Who said he was the next George Best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back