Frazier Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't too fussed on him leaving and I'm not too fussed if he comes back.

Managing our strike options is a tricky position for us though. If we spend a lot of money on one, it effectively makes them first choice and could be the end of Wickham and Fletcher here. If we don't sign anyone, we could be left short assuming both Scocco and Graham are gone. So we basically need an option from the bench who can offer us something different who might not be too disappointed if they don't start every week.

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys about VFM as long as we bring in players with enough quality to drag us from the depths of shite to somewhere approaching half decent performances on a consistent basis, thus alleviating the relegation pressures we face every sodding year. FC9 doesn't fit the bill IMO.

When he was with us he was getting better and looked very promising. He then had 2 horrendous injuries which meant he was out of the game for a long time. When he came back (unfit and lacking match practise) he understandably looked sluggish at times and by the end of the season he looked absolutely fucked. 'Fans' started to get on his back for some reason, not taking into account the injuries and his lack of fitness. He went to Cardiff for a small fee and looked decent. Not sure why so many people would be completely against having him back in the squad.

When he was with us he was getting better and looked very promising. He then had 2 horrendous injuries which meant he was out of the game for a long time. When he came back (unfit and lacking match practise) he understandably looked sluggish at times and by the end of the season he looked absolutely fucked. 'Fans' started to get on his back for some reason, not taking into account the injuries and his lack of fitness. He went to Cardiff for a small fee and looked decent. Not sure why so many people would be completely against having him back in the squad.
Because he is no better than what we have. Totally pointless signing.

Because he is no better than what we have. Totally pointless signing.

We need 3 or 4 strikers who can do a job in the starting 11 when needed. We've got Altidore, Graham, Wickham and Fletcher. Do you seriously think that he's worse than all of those 4?

He's nee better than Fletcher or Wickham. Utterly pointless signing.

Personally I think he would be Adam Johnson's back up, playing in that wide role in a front 3.

We need bodies in the squad, so at a low price I wouldn't be adverse to his return..... but Id hate to see him as a starting STRIKER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back