Frazier Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's nee better than Fletcher or Wickham. Utterly pointless signing.
He's better than both if there injured, I would have him back no problem as a backup which is exactly what he would be if replacing Scocco & Graham.

Wasn't too fussed on him leaving and I'm not too fussed if he comes back.

Managing our strike options is a tricky position for us though. If we spend a lot of money on one, it effectively makes them first choice and could be the end of Wickham and Fletcher here. If we don't sign anyone, we could be left short assuming both Scocco and Graham are gone. So we basically need an option from the bench who can offer us something different who might not be too disappointed if they don't start every week.
I dont think theres any room for sentiment like, if a striker becomes available for a good price and would improve us, its up to those already here to step there game up. Especially considering both of whom you've mentioned (barring a purple patch each) have done fuck all.

a whole 6 goals including a few early on against the big teams he was shit for large parts
Now you put it like that i think we should save the £1 million and put it in with another £13 million and go for a far more prolific forward like borini who got 7(inc pens).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back