Fulham away roll call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 more here. Shortish journey over from Didcot, meeting up with my brother who's coming up from Portsmouth. Great away day.

Got my ticket earlier on, fancied it anyway but the draw yesterday just tempted me too much. Train back to Leeds to get there for half 2 and then a bus to Sheffield at 3 :lol: gonna be fun.
Taking a risk aren't u, if game goes to extra time and penalties absolutely no way you'll make that 23.35 Leeds train out of KX, reason why IVe found a hotel for night

Taking a risk aren't u, if game goes to extra time and penalties absolutely no way you'll make that 23.35 Leeds train out of KX, reason why IVe found a hotel for night

Penalties will be done by 10:15 or 10:20 latest, took us about an hour if that to get back down there last two years and there won't be as many people there for this game I doubt.

Put doubts in my mind now like :lol: might book a megabus or coach up from London just in case now.

Penalties will be done by 10:15 or 10:20 latest, took us about an hour if that to get back down there last two years and there won't be as many people there for this game I doubt.

Put doubts in my mind now like :lol: might book a megabus or coach up from London just in case now.
We missed this train when we played palace! Good job there was a megabus at 1

I'm on that train as well, dont see it being a problem to be honest.

Got my ticket earlier on, fancied it anyway but the draw yesterday just tempted me too much. Train back to Leeds to get there for half 2 and then a bus to Sheffield at 3 :lol: gonna be fun.

How much did you get the return train to leeds for? Id be needing to get back to shef as well if i went

My mate who I was flying over with has just knackered his knee and in hospital so think I be on my Toblerone for this. Gonna still head over forty euro return flight

35 notes via supporters club bus. There and back in a day 2 x half days from work and away we go. On me own as everyone else either has no holidays or can't take time off etc.

You not be pushing it if we go to extra time or pens? We looked at getting the 11.30 train back but didn't think we would make it to Kings Cross if we went to extra time.

Doesn't take an hour to get back to KX (or at least it hasn't the last two seasons for me) and I can't see there being that many people there for a midweek 4th round FA Cup replay so should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back