Fulham Sack Magath

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Felix thinks it's terrible:

“We’re very sad that we are bottom of the table and that we have only one point. It’s terrible, I know," confessed the experienced Magath. "It’s terrible for the players, it’s terrible for me and I know it’s terrible for the supporters as well.”

About three or four weeks ago whilst half cut watching The Football League Show I was desperately looking around to find odds on him being the next Championship manager to be sacked but couldn't find them. Not sure if he has been the first sacked since then but I was gutted at the time as the bloke was clearly out of his depth..

Four managers in 14 months is just madness, once you sack that many managers surely you have to ask if the players are just beyond help and are gash except McCormack?

Seriously why even appoint a manager if they're just gonna get sacked next week.

Absolute shambles, however if they get a competent manager in they should be alright if they get the likes of Rodellega, Ruiz and Amorebrieta playing instead of out of their depth kids

Still not a bad manager though. Three Bundesliga titles including one with Wolfsburg.

Just didn't take to a relegation battle in the Prem or the ridiculously hard Championship.

I think Felix thinks it's terrible:

“We’re very sad that we are bottom of the table and that we have only one point. It’s terrible, I know," confessed the experienced Magath. "It’s terrible for the players, it’s terrible for me and I know it’s terrible for the supporters as well.”
He did that on purpose to emphasise the point. Unlike the journalist in the evening standard talking about about this story yesterday. He was groundswells of support and groundswells of opinion. He repeated himself because he's a poor journalist.

About three or four weeks ago whilst half cut watching The Football League Show I was desperately looking around to find odds on him being the next Championship manager to be sacked but couldn't find them. Not sure if he has been the first sacked since then but I was gutted at the time as the bloke was clearly out of his depth..
Cardiff were first, so you'd have lost your money.

Cardiff were first, so you'd have lost your money.

Yeah close, but no biscuit. Money saved then. I'm suprised he's lasted so long given how much he messed around last season and their games this. Think it was around the time they got beat off Wolves I was looking, but he's lasted five more games, having had a couple of tonkings and only one draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back