Fulham Sack Magath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure Danny Murphy was saying on talksport this morning that McGath had sent Hangeland home with a lump of cheese to strap to his leg soaked in alcohol as a way of treating an injury. And then to ring his mother as the love would help.

:lol: I was sat there driving to work thinking am i hearing this right? It was early so i might have missed something but aye cheese soaked in alcohol and a phonecall to his mother would fix his leg.

Did it work? Might get the BabyBells out when I get in for me dodgy ankle

Did it work? Might get the BabyBells out when I get in for me dodgy ankle
I go with an aged Gouda soaked in a 20 year tawny port for my trick knee.

The trick is to put the cheese in your mouth and chew it, savour it, then take a swig of the port to soak the cheese as you're chewing. Swallow. Repeat about 15 times. In about 15 minutes, I don't notice the pain in me knee at all. Works a charm every time!

When he was appointed Rad5 had that German stand up comedian on to describe magath to the listeners. He said he his training was hard and eccentric.

One team had lost badly and put in a very slack performance so when they came in for training on the monday he told them all to get kitted out and follow him in their cars. They drove for 10Kms to a local park where they parked up and awaited instructions. He went round the lot of em and took their car keys while explaining how the performance wasnt up to scratch. He then jumped into his car saying now run back to the training ground and drove off with their keys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back