Gay couple ‘thrown off London bus for kissing’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair comment.

Seeing Gay couples kissing in public is relatively new, and it almost never happens in the NE, so I can understand it being a bit weird for some people. Especially my generation or older (I'm 48). I'm probably a unusually tolerant for a Mackem my age. :lol:

I've seen lads snog three times.

The first was in 2002 on the London underground. These two came mincing along an underground platform I think near East Ham (I'd been to a Uni. conference) and weren't shy of showing their affection for each other. The situation seemed a bit bizarre to me due to these three brick shithouse black lads standing right next to them.

The second was at Durham railway station just a few months ago, with two gay students kissing each other goodbye on the platform.

The last was a few years ago on New Years Day when a bloke leapt on a Korean footballer and snogged his face off, after scoring a last minute winner against another team wearing sky blue. :lol:

The first was in 2002 on the London underground. These two came mincing along an underground platform I think near East Ham (I'd been to a Uni. conference) and weren't shy of showing their affection for each other. The situation seemed a bit bizarre to me due to these three brick shithouse black lads standing right next to them.

The second was at Durham railway stati]on just a few months ago, with two gay students kissing each other goodbye on the platform.

The last was a few years ago on New Years Day when a bloke leapt on a Korean footballer and snogged his face off, after scoring a last minute winner against another team wearing sky blue. :lol:

To be fair, I think the last one was sexual assault

The second was at Durham railway station just a few months ago, with two gay students kissing each other goodbye on the platform.

Anyhoo, fancy a snog, marra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back