GEORDIE BLACKCATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Sunderland fans are Mackems iirc there mate.
Do you think every club in the land only has fans from their own city ? Grow up man whether you like it or not outside the city safc has a massive following especially in South tyneside who dare I say it are prob the most passionate fans as we have to live amongst the scum and see them daily or should I say when they win ,we have had to put up with their shit on a weekly basis since 1992 ,not like u lot in the city twice a season at best ,we're all in this together n were the best fans in the land bar none ,the club needs fans from all over the North East just like them scumbags have ,it's our club all stick together ! Ha way the lads ftm !

Do you think every club in the land only has fans from their own city ? Grow up man whether you like it or not outside the city safc has a massive following especially in South tyneside who dare I say it are prob the most passionate fans as we have to live amongst the scum and see them daily or should I say when they win ,we have had to put up with their shit on a weekly basis since 1992 ,not like u lot in the city twice a season at best ,we're all in this together n were the best fans in the land bar none ,the club needs fans from all over the North East just like them scumbags have ,it's our club all stick together ! Ha way the lads ftm !
Who's this Mag?!

Chomp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back