Get in - Barnsley winning . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
9000 last time we were there, Connelly and Leadbitter iirc, it's a shithole of a ground but not far to travel

Remember I was there when we got someone sent off first half I think and never saw us attack our end the whole of the 2nd half :evil: still won tho if memory serves me :lol:

Are you the yorkshire head teacher reincarnated after being caught out by slating your school? Hmmmmmm gotcha.

I've been checking their results over the last few weeks. A superb away day
It's a shit awayday. Yes we get a huge allocation, but most pubs are restricted or off limit, shit police force and awful town etc. cracking away days are the likes of Norwich and Fulham.

One silver lining. About 900m from my front door to the away end.

Hope they stay up.

I work in Barnsley and every time I arrive back in Sheffield it feels like arriving back in civilisation. What a shithole :lol: Saying that great away day and decent people so hope they stop up.

It will be a shame if Barnsley go down as they are a more attractive team to watch than many. They have got a few good players and not noted for defending very well. It will be a "miracle" if they escape.

It's a shit awayday. Yes we get a huge allocation, but most pubs are restricted or off limit, shit police force and awful town etc. cracking away days are the likes of Norwich and Fulham.

I've been to Oakwell 5 times, and thoroughly enjoyed it. (apart from the result a couple of occasions).

If you can't find a pub to drink in on any away jaunt, that's just down to lack of effort...... or travelling with a shit branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back