Giving off the gay vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mux

Striker
I seem to do this based on a few recent experiences.

Almost never do I get chatted up by a lass, or even get told a lass fancies me etc. (I'm not a total minger either... honest!), yet lately I seem to be attracting members of the same sex almost en masse.

A few recent examples:-
Out with the pooch a few weeks ago and some dude out with his pooch starts talking to me after our dogs started playing, after a brief chat he asks if I'd fancy going for a drink sometime.

Having a few drinks with three colleagues (albeit all females) last week, girl comes over (WAD too!), asks if she can join us for a second then proceeds to ask me if I'm gay because her male friend on her table fancies me.

Probably the most audacious of all... was out yesterday with a female friend who could've quite easily been my lass (she was a while back) having something to eat in a café and this lad comes over and hands me a card saying "call me" with his number and a f***ing kiss on it!!!!!!

SMB I need to know that this is not just me. All advice will be appreciated on how to amend this situation.

Almost never do I get chatted up by a lass, or even get told a lass fancies me etc. (I'm not a total minger either... honest!), yet lately I seem to be attracting members of the same sex almost en masse.

Out with the pooch a few weeks ago and some dude out with his pooch starts talking to me after our dogs started playing, after a brief chat he asks if I'd fancy going for a drink sometime.

Having a few drinks with three colleagues (albeit all females) last week, girl comes over (WAD too!), asks if she can join us for a second then proceeds to ask me if I'm gay because her male friend on her table fancies me.

Probably the most audacious of all... was out yesterday with a female friend who could've quite easily been my lass (she was a while back) having something to eat in a café and this lad comes over and hands me a card saying "call me" with his number and a f***ing kiss on it!!!!!!

SMB I need to know that this is not just me. All advice will be appreciated on how to amend this situation.

I'm free

Aye I'm afraid that's it mate . The card was "'the black spot", you're fucked. At least try and negotiate being the giver .
Try an eye patch , that might throw them .

Thats tickled me that.At least you've got a fallback if your luck ever gets as bad as TB.

If you're a minger how come these dudes find you irresistible? If you never get approached by a lass then how about approaching a lass yourself? Otherwise you might as well embrace your apparent popularity with the dudes

while not getting chatted up or having men offering to touch me up, ive been told i could quite easily be gay a few times in the past few weeks, i just dont care what people think of me really and im very comfortable in myself/someone else (added that in because someone is bound to be hilarious and edit my post anyway) and my own sexuality.

Also to the OP, you fell asleep on a bus full of men with half your arse showing and you own a pug dog, you might be sending out the wrong messages ;)

Reactions: mux

also you are surrounded by women in platonic relationships and eat in f***ing cafes is it any wonder men come onto you, you should eat in manly places like takeaways at 3am and surrround yourself with grunting gorilla type men, lasses will love you then

If you're a minger how come these dudes find you irresistible? If you never get approached by a lass then how about approaching a lass yourself? Otherwise you might as well embrace your apparent popularity with the dudes
I said I'm not a minger! And I have no issue with approaching a lass, although I'm not the type to do it often.

A German transvestite tried to chat me up in Berlin. I was terrified.

I've probably told the story on here before but his opening gambit was to give me a shoulder rub and say "Oh my, you are very hard."

I said, in the most British of ways, "I assure you I am not hard at all!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back