Goal Rush: Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the greatest goals of all time, I will never get tired of watching that goal.

Crazy to think the Edwards goal was the last Championship goal and game at the SOL. Feels like so long ago now that we have been outside the top flight.

I miss Crabbers

I couldn't care less who scores our winner like :cool:

Crabbers / Rowell combination was brilliant. It mightn't have been ultra professional at all times - didn't Crabbers get locked up at one ground? But it was like two fans commentating on the match. If you couldn't be there in person it was the next best thing.

I was in the south stand and I swear I saw flames scorching out behind the ball it as it flew in the net from Carlos.

I had to stay sober the night Edwards scored. Our lass was due to drop any minute. Remember walking back through the town buzzing and been gutted watching everyone get pissed. Got home and went to bed, next thing I know its 4am, the bedroom light gans on. 'Get ready we're going to the Hospital' went out on the piss all day on the Sunday and had a double celebration.

Id taken the day off work and travelled up early on the Friday. I was in the Black cats bar row 1 right behind it when it went in. Great game, can't believe it's 8 years ago

Crabbers / Rowell combination was brilliant. It mightn't have been ultra professional at all times - didn't Crabbers get locked up at one ground? But it was like two fans commentating on the match. If you couldn't be there in person it was the next best thing.
Bennet & Barnes coukd learn a thing or two off crabbers & Rowell

Bennett and barnes are woeful

surprised they didn't show connolly's and leadbitter's goals in the 2-2 at their place

Brilliant day

Got arrested after Phillips scored in our 4-2 win at Stamford Bridge :lol::lol:

Bennet & Barnes coukd learn a thing or two off crabbers & Rowell

Bennett and barnes are woeful

Living in the US, I had no option but to listen online unless it was a midweek TV match like Burnley-H and Southampton-A that I could find a way to stream, so Crabbers and Rowell were my eyes for nearly every match and they were fantastic. Listening to the Fulham match on Saturday was suicidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back