God to see a local lass doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst thing about her is she is false as fuck. Not in a false tits, lips way either. She pretends and acts like she is really f***ing thick as fuck to get the attention and fame, it's mostly all an act (tho she is a bit dense). Saying all that, it works and as thick as she pretends to be there are actual thick people who buy it and think she is great.

Worst thing about her is she is false as fuck. Not in a false tits, lips way either. She pretends and acts like she is really f***ing thick as fuck to get the attention and fame, it's mostly all an act (tho she is a bit dense). Saying all that, it works and as thick as she pretends to be there are actual thick people who buy it and think she is great.

Totally mate, the whole thing will be an act and people love it. I bet the lass has probably made close to £1m from her various shows etc.

I'm sure I've seen somewhere that a member of Geordie Shore charges £10k for a two hour nightclub appearence

They should do one where she hides somewhere and Bear Grylls and Ray Mears have a competition to see who can track her down and skin her first.

I'd watch it.

They should do one where she hides somewhere and Bear Grylls and Ray Mears have a competition to see who can track her down and skin her first.

I'd watch it.

id rather watch them double team her creampies all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back