Going to my first game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canny read Chris, thank you. Tbf, nothing new that you lads hadn't already highlighted but it makes me (if possible) further over the moon to finally get to see the area. Durham sounds magnificent.

I'm continuing to shock every knob in london that I'm going to Sunderland to watch football. Love it me, the look on their faces. Fuck sake, like theres only 5 teams in the league. Loved the Spurs fan after having a go, I reminded him we had just knicked a point late from his massive London club. Had nothing to say then, did he f&ck.

Still, canny first day about London: http://instagram.com/jwestbay
Ahem. We're not all lads, not all Sunderland fans live in Sunderland, and not everyone in London is a knob.

Carry on.

Gutted for you mate :( losing to stoke on a freezing cold tuesday night in a half empty stadium for your first game.

I hope you enjoy the area and the next game will be much better!! though its Sunderland and I wouldnt count on it!

Gutted for you mate :( losing to stoke on a freezing cold tuesday night in a half empty stadium for your first game.

I hope you enjoy the area and the next game will be much better!! though its Sunderland and I wouldnt count on it!

Bollocks man that's the proper Sunderland experience.

Hope the OP has a better time v Swansea though.

Certainly not freezing cold. I reckon I could have got by without a coat.

Go back where you came from :mad:

Haha, was a good match, felt like we deserved better.

On a side note, seeing Seb from about ten feet away was mind blowing, such a beauty.

http://instagram.com/p/tTWDsIHzl-/

Bollocks man that's the proper Sunderland experience.

Hope the OP has a better time v Swansea though.

Agreed, wasnt too cold for me like, shortsleeves all night.

Really a brilliant night for my first game, everything but a victory.

Cheers all, staying by the sea sounds canny but I'll definitely visit Durham. I've always lived in blue collar towns in America so I imagine feeling right at home in Sunderland. Dare a venture to visit Newcastle? What about Alnwick Castle?
The discovery museum and center for life are both great for the kids if it is wet as is the aquarium at tynemouth.

Hadrians wall is also worth a visit if you like ancient history. The fort at south shields is excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back