Going to the dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toenails

Any stories about treatment to your teeth? Are they in good condition? Any amusing or interesting anecdotes about the state of your gnashers?

Ol Toenails here has eaten far too many smerkin hot curries there mate, the pure capsicum in me favourite geet hot n spicy phalls has eroded the enamel to the extent that I've only got tiny brown stumps for teeth. Me and the dentist were having a conversation today mate, placca dentures could be on that there horizon.

Any stories about treatment to your teeth? Are they in good condition? Any amusing or interesting anecdotes about the state of your gnashers?

Ol Toenails here has eaten far too many smerkin hot curries there mate, the pure capsicum in me favourite geet hot n spicy phalls has eroded the enamel to the extent that I've only got tiny brown stumps for teeth. Me and the dentist were having a conversation today mate, placca dentures could be on that there horizon.

Why do Indian people have such lovely smiles then?

Was there a few weeks ago.

Think he used too much anaesthetic. I couldn't move one side of my face at all.

Was 4 hours before I could close my eye again :lol:

Cost me 90quid the dentist in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Got a tooth knocked out years ago but the root was still in so they built a fake 1 on it...anyway a few weeks ago it got infected and my full jaw swelled up, iv seen nowt like it, had is skitzed like but the tablets got it down after a few days.

Only just got the tooth sorted on thursday, had to smash the fake part out then do what ever they do to the root then built another fake 1 on again. The root was dead so he didnt have to numb my face says i wont feel nowt due to it being dead, wasnt as bad as i was expecting considering the pain i was in a few weeks ago.

When I was a kid, age 6 or 7, I had some teeth out and, as was the custom at the time, was given a general anaesthetic. As I was coming round afterwards, very much in a semi-dream state and still in the dentists' chair, I thought the various people working on my mouth were daleks.

Other than that, I have no amusing stories about trips to the dentist. Actually, my current dentist is next to a sex shop but, if you phone the dentist and ask for directions, they tell you that they are next to the post office which is on the other side of the sex shop. I can imagine that causing problems as dental patients mistakenly wander into the sex shop and ask for a filling or a quick polish.

When I was a kid, age 6 or 7, I had some teeth out and, as was the custom at the time, was given a general anaesthetic. As I was coming round afterwards, very much in a semi-dream state and still in the dentists' chair, I thought the various people working on my mouth were daleks.

Other than that, I have no amusing stories about trips to the dentist. Actually, my current dentist is next to a sex shop but, if you phone the dentist and ask for directions, they tell you that they are next to the post office which is on the other side of the sex shop. I can imagine that causing problems as dental patients mistakenly wander into the sex shop and ask for a filling or a quick polish.
Or some root canal work?

[QUOTE"Arkle, post: 18450455, member: 3599"]When I was a kid, age 6 or 7, I had some teeth out and, as was the custom at the time, was given a general anaesthetic. As I was coming round afterwards, very much in a semi-dream state and still in the dentists' chair, I thought the various people working on my mouth were daleks.

Other than that, I have no amusing stories about trips to the dentist. Actually, my current dentist is next to a sex shop but, if you phone the dentist and ask for directions, they tell you that they are next to the post office which is on the other side of the sex shop. I can imagine that causing problems as dental patients mistakenly wander into the sex shop and ask for a filling or a quick polish.[/QUOTE]
Would think a few folk go in the sex shop hoping for a filling or a quick polish;)

Got mine done in hospital last time. Out went the lights and the gits took 9 of them at once. Wasn`t too sore till a couple of days later when i got dry sockets.Me stepmam went mad saying i should have been given antibiotics as a prophylactic(make yer own jokes!!)to stop it happening. Need to go back though cos me others are starting to spread and im getting a gap like Terry Thomas

[QUOTE"Arkle, post: 18450455, member: 3599"]When I was a kid, age 6 or 7, I had some teeth out and, as was the custom at the time, was given a general anaesthetic. As I was coming round afterwards, very much in a semi-dream state and still in the dentists' chair, I thought the various people working on my mouth were daleks.

Would think a few folk go in the sex shop hoping for a filling or a quick polish;)[/QUOTE]
Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back