Good TV series to binge on?

started watching slow horses a couple of weeks ago but binned it after the first episode. decided to give it another go and really enjoying it.
i must start to give something more of a chance, i jacked in the sopranos after half an hour, returned to it and it's one of the best things i've watched.
The first episode is a bit slow tbf, series 4 end of this year to look forward to.

started watching slow horses a couple of weeks ago but binned it after the first episode. decided to give it another go and really enjoying it.
i must start to give something more of a chance, i jacked in the sopranos after half an hour, returned to it and it's one of the best things i've watched.
I remember I watched the first episode of Game of Thrones and didn't bother with the rest of it until about 6 months later. I have a 3-episode-rule now, if you ain't got me by then I'm moving to something else.

Some shows grab you straight away while others take a bit of patience and effort to get into, especially those with a lot of characters to get to know. It took me three attempts to get into Breaking Bad and Succession didn't click immediately for me despite it turning into the best show of the last few years.

Back