got any jobs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did but the 3 years teaining put me off.

still fancy a little greasy spoon or a cItreon h van flogging crepes
My marra's just taken delivery of his new Crepe van ready for the coming summer season, consequently he has now got for sale one Ice Cream bike, and one Hot Dog handcart, both with canopies and both resprayed like new. Also has some pre-booked gigs for both over the spring and summer. Just need a bit of ambition and hard work to make a go of them.

Hope you get sorted soon

Got couple months grace before have to get a job.. 30 days consultation then notice period so no stressing.. 15 years service at 3 weeks a year helps too.

just depending if i have the guts to take a leap of faith i to something totally new

Got couple months grace before have to get a job.. 30 days consultation then notice period so no stressing.. 15 years service at 3 weeks a year helps too.

just depending if i have the guts to take a leap of faith i to something totally new

Am I right in saying you're a BA in banking? Send me a PM if so

Love to but thw hours are shit and i would end up an alkie

In banking but not a BA unless you count bishop auckland.

doing IT work in Service management.

Ah, I'm Business Analyst in Change Delivery for a bank, can check the job site for you if there's anything specific you're looking for?

Do it...you only live once!

Good luck Epps. If you're financially alright then I'm immensely jealous. If not then I hope you get sorted quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back