graham, buckley, bridcutt, mavrias, roberge

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselover

Striker
Surely they'll end up going out on loan to the championship when the loan window opens. Although graham has been involved up til now, really cannot see him getting a look in now. Wonder where they'll end up? Championship clubs have been spending big this summer, trying to hit the jackpot with the new TV deal

Can see buckley and bridcutt going out on loan, graham staying as backup and roberge being released. Mavrias probly just playing for the u21s

I can forgive the Mavrias signing but christ almighty the other 4, especially the English have been a disaster.

johnson post: 21236454 said:
Over 100k in wages going out of the club every week on positions that could be filled with academy lads

It's where we need to change having overpaid back up squad players

That's what the academy is for
Feckin problem Is canny few of those were signed with a view to being starters :mad:

He could yet be useful as cover as could Graham despite their obvious failings. Mavrias is still young and has perhaps been unlucky but Bridcutt and Roberge just aren't good enough for us and apparently anyone else!

Aye I was being sarcastic but for a couple million he is the definition of a calculated gamble. Gave bridcutt the benefit of the doubt but he's shite. Roberge is clearly out of his depth. Graham is a desperate footballer. Mavrias's I'd like to see given a shot in the championship

Aye I was being sarcastic but for a couple million he is the definition of a calculated gamble. Gave bridcutt the benefit of the doubt but he's shite. Roberge is clearly out of his depth. Graham is a desperate footballer. Mavrias's I'd like to see given a shot in the championship
Like pretty much everyone I'd prefer we had sold the lot and Fletcher to bring a forward and left back in but now we're stuck with them we might as well loan out Any that there is interest in until January just to give them game time in case we need them in the latter stages of the season and hopefully to get some interest in them.

100k in wages, I'd agree with that, but it could be worse, look at the deadwood/shite sitting on the outside looking in at the scum ffs - worra hoot -

TIOTE 30K - on a par with Bridcutt
GOUFFRAN 30K - no better than Mavrias
BIGIRAMANA 10K
WILLIAMSON 20K - on a par with Roberge {might be pushing it, but not by much}
RIVIERE 20K - Graham better
MARVEAUX 20K
OBERTAN 20K - Buckley better
LASCELLES 15K
S TAYLOR 30K
ELLIOTT 10K

Nearly 200k pw in my estimation - all shite that no one in the championship could afford to take on board, whilst nee one in the premiership have bothered/will bother. Teams abroad ? We'll find out in JANUARY, but expect plenty of squealing from all the bruised egos not getting a game, and if they get ko'd from the League Cup [haway Sheff Wed} it will just increase in volume.

100k in wages, I'd agree with that, but it could be worse, look at the deadwood/shite sitting on the outside looking in at the scum ffs - worra hoot -

BIGIRAMANA 10K
MARVEAUX 20K
LASCELLES 15K
S TAYLOR 30K
ELLIOTT 10K

Nearly 200k pw in my estimation - all shite that no one in the championship could afford to take on board, whilst nee one in the premiership have bothered/will bother. Teams abroad ? We'll find out in JANUARY, but expect plenty of squealing from all the bruised egos not getting a game, and if they get ko'd from the League Cup [haway Sheff Wed} it will just increase in volume.
Riviere will be on more than that like

Riviere will be on more than that like

hope so :lol::lol: read somewhere that majority of french players playing in france arent that well paid - obvly the foreigners playing for PSG and others are, but I'd bet Riviere snapped Carr's fingers off [ooh err missus} if he was offered anywhere north of 15k.

BIGIRAMANA 10K
MARVEAUX 20K
LASCELLES 15K
S TAYLOR 30K
ELLIOTT 10K

I'd have to disagree with every comparison you've made there mind.

I'd have to disagree with every comparison you've made there mind.

REALLY ????? Knew i was cutting a bit fine with Williamson, but Tiote is a pale shadow of the fella that joined 4-5 years ago - classic example of a player going stale. Whats he got at this moment in time that is worth 10k pw more than bridcutt ??
Gouffran is simply awful - at least Mavrias has youth and pace on his side and international caps.
Youd really honestly have Riviere instead of graham - why ??????
And Obertan ??? Fking hell mate, hes been there what, 3 poss 4 seasons and how many games ?? At least Buckley creates - I give you AJ winner at scum park.
Still, opinions are what internet message boards are all aboot.

AND YOURS IS SHITE;););)

hope so :lol::lol: read somewhere that majority of french players playing in france arent that well paid - obvly the foreigners playing for PSG and others are, but I'd bet Riviere snapped Carr's fingers off [ooh err missus} if he was offered anywhere north of 15k.
He was playing for Monaco before, you do realise that? He was apparently on around 25,000 there, so coming here, on a 5 year deal, I'd be suprised if he was on less than 35-40k.

He was playing for Monaco before, you do realise that? He was apparently on around 25,000 there, so coming here, on a 5 year deal, I'd be suprised if he was on less than 35-40k.

yeah, knew he played for Monaco - Djemba Djemba played for MAN UTD so your point is ????
French league easier to score goals in than here, Jormanee, Italy and Spain tho mate. At least Grahams tally in the PL at Swansea was half decent ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back