graham, buckley, bridcutt, mavrias, roberge

Status
Not open for further replies.
REALLY ????? Knew i was cutting a bit fine with Williamson, but Tiote is a pale shadow of the fella that joined 4-5 years ago - classic example of a player going stale. Whats he got at this moment in time that is worth 10k pw more than bridcutt ??
Gouffran is simply awful - at least Mavrias has youth and pace on his side and international caps.
Youd really honestly have Riviere instead of graham - why ??????
And Obertan ??? Fking hell mate, hes been there what, 3 poss 4 seasons and how many games ?? At least Buckley creates - I give you AJ winner at scum park.
Still, opinions are what internet message boards are all aboot.

AND YOURS IS SHITE;););)
Tiote is better than bridcutt like. Even if he is a shadow of the player he was in recent years.
Gouffran is shite but he's made an impact in games. Mavrias can't even get on the bench.
Danny Graham can't hold the ball up, has no pace, doesn't like up well and doesn't score. I'd struggle to think Rivière doesn't have at least one of those attributes.
Obertan is crap but again, has had a bigger impact on games than Buckley.

w
Tiote is better than bridcutt like. Even if he is a shadow of the player he was in recent years.
Gouffran is shite but he's made an impact in games. Mavrias can't even get on the bench.
Danny Graham can't hold the ball up, has no pace, doesn't like up well and doesn't score. I'd struggle to think Rivière doesn't have at least one of those attributes.
wish we had someone to compare with the crock that is...stephen, Stephen Stephen, his second name is Taylor Taylor Taylor, whooooa whoooa:lol:

no mention of Roberge v Williamson I see:lol:

Surely they'll end up going out on loan to the championship when the loan window opens. Although graham has been involved up til now, really cannot see him getting a look in now. Wonder where they'll end up? Championship clubs have been spending big this summer, trying to hit the jackpot with the new TV deal

You missed out Fletcher, be nice if he fucked off.

[White ="redandwhiterob, post: 21237003, member: 17658"]Only way these will go on loan is if we continue to pay 80% of there wages[/QUOTE]

Shite situation to be in, amazing the amount of shit footballers we have made millionaires over the last few years.

[White ="redandwhiterob, post: 21237003, member: 17658"]Only way these will go on loan is if we continue to pay 80% of there wages

Shite situation to be in, amazing the amount of shit footballers we have made millionaires over the last few years.[/QUOTE]
And the scum too

yeah, knew he played for Monaco - Djemba Djemba played for MAN UTD so your point is ????
French league easier to score goals in than here, Jormanee, Italy and Spain tho mate. At least Grahams tally in the PL at Swansea was half decent ??
:lol::lol: what the fuck

Bloody hell.

The legends of football debate rages on.

Bloody hell.

The legends of football debate rages on.
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: what the fuck

If the laughs are about DG, check his stats at Swansea, they are decent, and were excellent at Watford.

If the laughs are about the French league, then ur taking the Mick. The French league is much weaker than the PL, and regarded by UEFA as the 5th strongest league in Europe.

[White ="redandwhiterob, post: 21237003, member: 17658"]Only way these will go on loan is if we continue to pay 80% of there wages

Shite situation to be in, amazing the amount of shit footballers we have made millionaires over the last few years.[/QUOTE]

Would it not be "nicer" for Dock to get him motivated back to the player he was in his first season ????

Last edited by a moderator:
REALLY ????? Knew i was cutting a bit fine with Williamson, but Tiote is a pale shadow of the fella that joined 4-5 years ago - classic example of a player going stale. Whats he got at this moment in time that is worth 10k pw more than bridcutt ??
Gouffran is simply awful - at least Mavrias has youth and pace on his side and international caps.
Youd really honestly have Riviere instead of graham - why ??????
And Obertan ??? Fking hell mate, hes been there what, 3 poss 4 seasons and how many games ?? At least Buckley creates - I give you AJ winner at scum park.
Still, opinions are what internet message boards are all aboot.

AND YOURS IS SHITE;););)

:lol: Nothing is funnier than people pretending Buckley "created" the chance for AJ in the derby, he created it all himself

Johnson ran the full length of the f***ing pitch, rode 3 attempts to bring him down, Buckley only did what any footballer in the land would do and knock it down

To say he had any great part in the goal is just laughable, it Milton nunez was there he would of done the same

:lol: Nothing is funnier than people pretending Buckley "created" the chance for AJ in the derby, he created it all himself

Johnson ran the full length of the f***ing pitch, rode 3 attempts to bring him down, Buckley only did what any footballer in the land would do and knock it down

To say he had any great part in the goal is just laughable, it Milton nunez was there he would of done the same

I bet Jozy wouldnt

I get confused about which 3-0 was which (its f***ing great isnt it), but I do remember him causing their central defenders a load of bother in one of them

Pretty much the only ever game he looked unplayable and the player we thought we might be buying. Very strange, I can't defend the bloke, he was so bad, but he simply can't be as bad as he showed. Look at the goals he scored in Holland, even if it was a much lower standard the technique was still there, 30 yard screamers, even scoring free kicks! Mystery!

100k in wages, I'd agree with that, but it could be worse, look at the deadwood/shite sitting on the outside looking in at the scum ffs - worra hoot -

TIOTE 30K - on a par with Bridcutt
GOUFFRAN 30K - no better than Mavrias
BIGIRAMANA 10K
WILLIAMSON 20K - on a par with Roberge {might be pushing it, but not by much}
RIVIERE 20K - Graham better
MARVEAUX 20K
OBERTAN 20K - Buckley better
LASCELLES 15K
S TAYLOR 30K
ELLIOTT 10K

Nearly 200k pw in my estimation - all shite that no one in the championship could afford to take on board, whilst nee one in the premiership have bothered/will bother. Teams abroad ? We'll find out in JANUARY, but expect plenty of squealing from all the bruised egos not getting a game, and if they get ko'd from the League Cup [haway Sheff Wed} it will just increase in volume.

I love these made up numbers mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back