Great individual performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

speaking of Zidane, England 0 France 2 at wembley. ZZ was unbeleivable, ran the whole game and didnt seem to even move very much

Sunderland V Man Utd. 1964, sixth round of the Cup at Old Trafford (3-3).

Johnny Crossan - two goals and tore them apart.

By footballers. Doesn't have to be Sunderland

Roy Keane- Juventus v Man United 1999

Dragged his team to the final. Controlled the Juve midfield (Containing Zidane, Deschamps and Davids), despite knowing that he'd miss the final.

If any player was ever "In the zone", it was Roy Keane that night. He totally dominated one of the best midfield line ups in club history. His celebration for his goal was awesome, ran back to the centre circle and got straight back to business.

Ronaldo for Real against Man Utd in 2003 although I think they still lost the game.

Ronaldinho in Barcelona's 0-3 win at the Bernabeu where he scored 2 and got a standing ovation from the Madrid fans.

the one that always sticks out to me is Anelka against us for Chelsea a few years ago.

Might be distorting the truth but from memory he seemed to just dominate the game.
I remember him playing deep and running the game, almost untouchable that night.

What about Varga on his debut for us against Arsenal, an absolute rock. Best game he had for us by a mile.

the one that always sticks out to me is Anelka against us for Chelsea a few years ago.

Might be distorting the truth but from memory he seemed to just dominate the game.

Last game of the season? I think he played in attacking midfield and had a stormer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back