Guardian Readers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I have a problem with any organisation where the typical member thinks like, I dunno, Leicestermackem off here. Enemy within.
I have a problem with the top 1% shafting the poorest in society, but I accept that they were partially voted in to power. Thats what happens in democracy, or is it only acceptable when it agrees with your viewpoint?

The NUT vote at conference and in ballots democratically, in the most restrictive union laws in the developed world.

Theres 4 teaching unions if members dont agree with the NUT

I have a problem with the top 1% shafting the poorest in society, but I accept that they were partially voted in to power. Thats what happens in democracy, or is it only acceptable when it agrees with your viewpoint?

The NUT vote at conference and in ballots democratically, in the most restrictive union laws in the developed world.

Theres 4 teaching unions if members dont agree with the NUT
Did you see Newsnight last night?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, work in the public sector.
You do work in the public sector.

No but I can imagine the BBCs stance on the matter concidering nick robinson, the chief politcal reporter at the BBC, and his reporting of the dispute.

Ive never seen a more bias reporter
He wasn't involved in the report at all. You're going to have to impugn another BBC journalist to make that one stick.

No but I can imagine the BBCs stance on the matter concidering nick robinson, the chief politcal reporter at the BBC, and his reporting of the dispute.

Ive never seen a more bias reporter
Have you not seen Adam Boulton from Sky News? Salt of the Earth, white indigenous Protestant Tory man, who has been on these here isles since the last ice age and loves the Queen, and Royal Family.

Wouldn't you have thought he would have followed his dreams rather than being reliant on a state wage , I mean it's been 35 years since thatcher gave us all that opportunity .
Love working for the government, thats why I dont go to war against my employer. The job satisfaction brings its own reward. Shame the teachers dont think that way.

Wouldn't you have thought he would have followed his dreams rather than being reliant on a state wage , I mean it's been 35 years since thatcher gave us all that opportunity .
I'm abit disappointed in KBR working for the public sector like a scratter. I had him down as a bustling entrepreneur who made a few quid buying shares in British Gas etc when everything got privatised, like all of Thatcher's children.

Wheres your spirit of enterprise man ? You bloody wage slave you , I don't know how you sleep ;)
The teachers want to knuckle down and start raising standards in our schools. They can have their lefty eco jamboree when results begin to improve.

The teachers want to knuckle down and start raising standards in our schools. They can have their lefty eco jamboree when results begin to improve.
You are aware that the whole tree-hugging lefty teachers worried about the O-zone layer and environment jibe Gove made is just because the current government are being lobbied/funded by energy companies, and it's not actually y'know...true? :lol::lol:

I'm abit disappointed in KBR working for the public sector like a scratter. I had him down as a bustling entrepreneur who made a few quid buying shares in British Gas etc when everything got privatised, like all of Thatcher's children.
You would have thought wouldn't you , however " they also serve who only stand and wait "

I will, I'll vote for Gove & Co when the time comes.
that's the stuff , radical activism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back