Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

The smell of singed norky and a costume made out of a printed cardboard witches hat and a bin bag cape. Those were the days :D

You did WHAT to your norks?!

The sky is blue, the grass is green, have you got a penny for Halloween? If you havnt got a penny, a hapney do, if you havnt got a hapney then god bless you.
None of this trick or treat shit, I want cold hard cash not fuckn ketts.

WTF?

You just butchered "Hot Cross Buns". What the hell has that got to do with halloween?

Painting our lasses bum orange and drawing a face on it. Then humping it. Am i correct in guessing posting a pic of said activity will result in a lifer? If so, I shall save it for a select few on snapchat :lol:

Why would you even want to know? It's bullshit.

I have enough on my plate trying to prepare for Thanksgiving.
Just it's getting banded about a lot when people are talking about Halloween. Haven't got a clue what people mean by it.
Am not that bothered like, just thought ad ask.

Nowt - I live on a Navy base, so it's Village People Halloween every day here.

I shall be playing 'The Monster Mash' by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett & The Crypt Kickers.

Hiding in the bushes and jumping out and scaring kids..the only night of the year i can do it without the cops being called,

What you doing for it this year, if anything?
I know there are a lot of Firework displays and things on.
Hosting a party then on out on the hoy me like.

Taking the kids round their Grandma's estate then Fireworks Display in Whitley on Sunday

I hate Halloween me, for some unknown reason I can't eat any of the party foods- makes me gag
Glad I'm at work this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back