Harry Kane nets his 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching him today, my old dad says he can go left and right, Hoddle has just said the very same. I like Kane though

Doing well for my dream team. Have i mentioned I'm walking away with the SMB league btw? No? I should do.:D

20th PL goal why don't sky include every others strikers goals from every competition when talking about them ?

Bookmark it he'll get 10/15 PL goals next season

20th PL goal why don't sky include every others strikers goals from every competition when talking about them ?

Bookmark it he'll get 10/15 PL goals next season
15 PL goals is still decent. Nearly the end of season and aguero and kane are joint top with 20 goals.

Hard to believe 3 years ago he could not even lick Wickham's boots and now CW might have to wash his for the next 10 years at least. What hard work and attitude does for you...something seriously missing these days in our team and our nation...

Wasn't even in their starting 11 in the league until mid November, very impressive.

This.

Sick of clever shites trying to predict his downfall. Maybe he'll keep up this rate, maybe he's having a banner year and will regress back to a less stellar scoring rate. Who cares? The lad's having the time of his life and scored in the first 20 seconds of his England debut. Roy of the Rovers stuff. Good luck to him (except when they play us).

Hard to believe 3 years ago he could not even lick Wickham's boots and now CW might have to wash his for the next 10 years at least. What hard work and attitude does for you...something seriously missing these days in our team and our nation...
Henderson was the same. Just a very hard worker and solely motivated on improving as a player. Our lot have an awful attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back