Hartlepool United

I find it strange that Hartlepool choose to replace him and the way it has happened so quickly tells me that they offered Phillips a new contract weeks ago but he refused as he has something else lined up.
Not saying it is us, but I think he will be announced manager of another team very soon.

In a short time he did well there. 4 points above relegation to mid table in a short term. Don’t see why Pools wouldn’t have wanted to extend his contract.

I find it strange that Hartlepool choose to replace him and the way it has happened so quickly tells me that they offered Phillips a new contract weeks ago but he refused as he has something else lined up.
Not saying it is us, but I think he will be announced manager of another team very soon.

In a short time he did well there. 4 points above relegation to mid table in a short term. Don’t see why Pools wouldn’t have wanted to extend his contract.
They probably couldn’t afford him tbh.

They probably couldn’t afford him tbh.
Much the opposite in fact. Now that he is unemployed makes him perfect for our model.
Imagine if it’s him and we refused to buy him out his 2 remaining month contract at Hartlepool because we had Dodds in charge instead.
I’ve said it before, if the man they want was available with x amount of games to go we should have got him in so he could have learnt about the players.

Much the opposite in fact. Now that he is unemployed makes him perfect for our model.
Imagine if it’s him and we refused to buy him out his 2 remaining month contract at Hartlepool because we had Dodds in charge instead.
I’ve said it before, if the man they want was available with x amount of games to go we should have got him in so he could have learnt about the players.
Excuse me but I have no idea what you are on about.

Back