Has the SMB been to every country in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Burundi
If no one else claims it I walked across the border to Burkina Faso for a few hours although passports and visas weren't involved...

I've been to Burundi
If no one else claims it I walked across the border to Burkina Faso for a few hours although passports and visas weren't involved...

Macedonia and Albania a few months ago. Kyrgyzstan (as part of a trip involving Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan in 1997).

I was going to say Swaziland, however, there's a lot of people pass through Swaziland when travelling between Kruger and Mkuzi national parks in South Africa.

Come on, someone claim at least one of the following?

Abkhazia
Transdnistra
South Ossetia
Somaliland
Nagorno Karabakh
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (Western Sahara)

Class

The bairns just back from Baku he skyped me while he was there :lol:

She only stopped there for a wee and to text me while they were changing the medical crew on the air ambulance with my Dad :lol:

Macedonia and Albania a few months ago. Kyrgyzstan (as part of a trip involving Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan in 1997).

I was going to say Swaziland, however, there's a lot of people pass through Swaziland when travelling between Kruger and Mkuzi national parks in South Africa.

When/if I graduate I'm planning on driving from London to Ulan Bataar taking in a few of the 'stans along the way. I've never done any extensive travelling before so really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back